Warmly, Positively (Seimiya Rei) - November 17th, 2020



Hello.
This is Seimiya Rei.

I have been chosen as Senbatsu member for the 26th Single.

In this blog I wrote my thoughts.
I might not use good choice of words that it might be uneasy to read.
Sorry for that.

With that being said, I wrote this to express my gratitude to all of you.


My very first blog was titled "To shine as brightly as the sun".
Right now, I might have become one, even for a little bit.
(by the way this was the blog. Still during the 4th-gen relay blog period https://hangingbridge46.blogspot.com/2019/05/seimiya-rei-20190513.html)

Even from now on, I want to continue living a live where I can make people around me feel warm and bright.

To see the smile of people around me is my greatest happiness.



First of all,
I was so happy to be able to get in the Senbatsu.

I like to work, so thinking about being able to work everyday really makes me happy.
The fact that I can also having activities together with the seniors also makes me happy.

However, during the chances to work together with them, everyday I feel how lacking my abilities and experiences are.
Even so, being able to take a step into an entirely new world is such a delight.

I'll keep all the good things that I can learn while watching on the back of my seniors close by. I'll give my best to grow so that one day I am worthy to be lined on on their side.

I will keep being grateful and value each and every job as I has always been. It's wrong to think of the jobs as something that will come by without being fought for. I certainly won't cut corners and try to keep giving more than 100% of effort.



I got a lot of messages / responses.
To all the fans, you always cheering for me by my side. I really felt how you all support me. Thank you very much.

There's the thought that "I must give my all!", but the most important thing is that you are all there with me and giving me a peace of mind. It made me teared up.

I accept the great love you all give to me without taking them for granted and give my very best in order to give way more than that back to you!
Thanks to all of you, one of my dreams came true.
I wonder how far I can go from now on.
I'm full of hope now.




The current me right now can not yet say "please keep on following me", but I'll do my best to I can shine brightly like the seniors.
Thank you very very much.



Please continue to count on me from now on.



Seimiya Rei

2020.11.17

(there's actually no pic in the blog, but it feels lonely without one. Hahah.)

Comments