To Shine Brightly As The Sun (Seimiya Rei) - May 13th, 2019

To Shine As Brightly As The Sun (Seimiya Rei)
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190513

Hello! ☀︎
I am Seimiya Rei of Nogizaka46's 4th generation

I'm so happy to have this blog that I longed for
I will talk about things that I've been through so far and upload a lot of pictures, so please read it until the end~~.

People often say that "You're so bright like the sun" since I'm always smiling. I hope that someday I will be that kind of person too in Nogizaka46.


I think there are lots of people who haven't got to know me, so I will introduce myself ( ¨̮ )

  • Seimiya Rei (清宮レイ) 
  • 15 years old. This spring, I became a 1st-year high school student 😊
  • My hometown is Saitama prefecture
  • I love oranges 🍊
  • My lightstick colors are Orange x Orange, which are the colors of my favorite fruit, oranges, and the sun!

This is the shark that always be around me.
It's somewhat too big though, that if I put it inside my bag, the head will pop out.



This pajamas's hood got rabbit tails on it ᕱ⑅ᕱ" (note: Oh please, why don't you show it?)



Now, on to the main topic

Few days ago, we had the 4th-gen first public performance, the "3-nin principal"
(note: 4th gen stage play)

Thank you for all of you who came to watch and cheered on us.

I was so glad that I can perform at this stage.
It deepens the bond within 4th-gen, and personally I was able to find the new me.


I am so grateful for the staffs who prepared it, the fans who always watch over us warmly, and our Senpai's (note: senior members). Thank you very much.

I grew up as a person, and from now on I will give my best effort to contribute for Nogizaka46.

I'll do my best!


If I am to talk about the recent events,
it would be about the individual handshake events in Osaka, Tokyo, and Aichi


What I love with the individual handshake is that I got to meet the fans one by one, so the conversations can go longer and enjoyable ❁︎


Thank you for all of you who came to meet Rei and gave me flowers.
I took the pictures of each flowers given. I will post them in the next blog.


Back then, I wore the Nigezimu costume that I longed for.

Yatta~~ (〃▽〃)
(note: from Nogizaka46 18th Single)




I often asked "Do you get along with the other 4th-gen members?". I really get along with them, love them, spoiled by them, I really-really-really love them.



(Endo Sakura) Saku for one often talks with me and always laughing at my stories.

(Kaki Haruka) Kakki is "handsome", cool, and gentle.


(Kakehashi Sayaka) Sayaka is the one I spoiled a lot, sometimes can be "Tsun", and her personality is a bit odd like a cat.


(Kanagawa Saya) Yan-chan is great at dancing, gentle, and always listening to my stories.

(Kitagawa Yuri) Yuri-chan is easy-going, kind of fluffy, and interesting in some way or another (www).

(Shibata Yuna) Yuna and I go way back for long. She's the one that I can truly open with and together we can talk about anything.

(Tamura Mayu) Mayu-tan is a bit weird, but also a big-sister that everyone can depend on.

(Tsutsui Ayame) Ayamen is a calm and positive person who can uplift my spirit, but she really is cute.

(Hayakawa Seira) Seira is a stoic one and the most reliable. Our talks and favorite foods are pretty similar.

(Yakubo Mio) Yakubo is an interesting person and teaches me a lot of things.



Ehehe, I wrote too much.
Did I manage to show how I love everyone? (˶・ᴗ・˶)


That would be all for today



Munya~~~~



I would really like to have you post questions in the comments.
I'll be waiting 


Tomorrow would be Mayu-tan.
Please look forward to it ( * ॑˘ ॑* )



Bye-bye
Until next time


Comments