We Have Chosen to Meet (Kakehashi Sayaka) - May 31st, 2019

We Have Chosen to Meet (Kakehashi Sayaka) - May 31st, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190531)

Hello
It's Kakehashi Sayaka

Since this morning I felt like "Yeay!", because today I'm in charge for the blog.


Aa, but after waking up I was still sleepy,
that I became a bit moody.



Well then,
Starting from tomorrow, it will be June already.
Have you set a goal for June?


My goal is to buy a cute body pillow☺︎

Everyone, please let me know your goals(^。^)
Together, let's do our best~~



With that said, let's get to the main topic( ˆーˆ )

On May 25th in Yokohama Arena, we held the 4th-gen independent Live.


We ran a lot... laughed a lot...
It was really fun, just like a dream


Being able to sing a lot of songs that I like
and watched over by lots of fans in such a very big stage,
it all thanks to our Senpai and you all fans.

Once again, thank you very much(*_ _)


From now on, without taking for granted the chances to hold another Live,
I shall give my best effort to be like our Senpai.


Next, finally I will talk about the blog title.

In a novel I read a long time ago,

"The fact that we met is neither fate nor accident
 instead, it's because we have chosen to meet.
 In other words, it was our intent to do so."

, such words were written.


After joining Nogizaka46, in between about half a year, where I got to be with these 10 pretty friends and fans, now I am having thoughts about those words :


Back then, if I didn't get to know Nogizaka46...


Back then, if I wasn't courageous enough...


I wouldn't be able to meet you all...


I feel that each and every choice I made up to this point are gathering us together.



In between those encounters, during the Live this time,
here's the one who I got to be put in a symmetry for a lot, Chuchui.
She's a very reliable person, that I somehow unknowingly rely on her.
such a presence, she is ☺︎


Seems like I'm getting too serious, but the point is,
"I'm glad that I got to meet the 4th-gens and all of you fans!
The Live was awesome!"
, such things I would like to say(  ˊᵕˋ  )




Oh, by the way
I am writing this blog while listening to "No You na Sonzai"☺︎

In the 23rd Single "Sing Out!",
which has been released at May 29th,
it's one of my favorite song.


This time,
I'm really grateful for 4th-gen song "4-ban Me no Hikari",
and able to have a recording session for 4th-gen Kojin PV.

My Kojin PV, "Please Pick Me Up" (Hirottekudasai),
is included with the Type-A CD.


I got to wear various headpieces and trying make up for myself.
Please have a look(U 'ᴗ' U)


  。。
 ゚●゜
 
    。。
   ゚●゜
 
  。。
 ゚●゜
 
    。。
   ゚●゜
 
  。。
 ゚●゜
 
Love is a mysterious thing~~



What a good song, , , ,

"Let's make a noise and forget about it" (oto wa tatete wasureyou ka)
such lyrics I like.


I keep on listening to it(*´ `*)
(note: She's talking about the "No You na Sonzai" song)



And also,
I'm also looking forward for the next handshake event!!

I want to meet you all soon.

Thank you for always come to see me☺︎

I am happy to have a talk with you all.


Oh, and I read the comments on the my latest blog.


I'm glad you are telling me about your daily activities☺︎

I will always get to read them again(  ˊᵕˋ  )

Now I shall answer some questions.



Is there any season you like?

Speaking about seasons,
I've been told a lot : "Were you born in Spring?".
However, I like Summer and Winter.
(by the way, my birthday is in Autumn)


Today is so hot. Is Saa-ko melting?

Saa-ko is not melting, you know.
(note: I'm lost here... Saa-ko means the child called Saa. Well... her nickname supposedly Saa-chan, but I'm not sure if Saa-ko refers to herself or something she has)


Thank you for your great work in Yokohawa Arena yesterday. Are you legs hurt? But you're a high-school student, so that must not be the case, right? (www)

(Although my entire body is in pain, I will not say it...)


I want to give a birthday present for my little sister who is the same age as Kakehashi-chan. Do you have any recommendation?

Back then, watching Kanagawa's Kojin PV, suddenly I want to have an hourglass!!

Just because it is cute(^^)


What kind of fashion style that you like?

I'm really into girly dresses. I really like them.


Any comics you like?

There are a lot, but what recently I'm into :

"Haikyuu!!"
”Kaguya-Sama : LOVE IS WAR" (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai)
"The Promised Neverland" (Yakusoku no NEVERLAND)
"Yona of the Dawn" (Akatsuki no YONA)


Oh, by the way everyone ! ! ! ! ! !
Talking about comics, I just remember ! !
Soon ! ! ! "Weathering with You" (Tenki no Ko) ! !
Will be Released ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !



Aa, somehow, I'm sorry......


I love all Shinkai-san's movie so much that I watched them all......
I'm looking forward to see "Weathering with You"




Speaking of which, just before, I watched

"Fireworks, Should We See it from the Side or the Bottom?"
(打ち上げ花火、下から見るか?横から見るか?)

aside from the time in the cinema, I watched it again twice☺︎

Summer festival, swimming pools,
such views of the summer viewed in two-dimensional world,
are what makes me liking the summer.


How is it like with 4th-gens in the dressing room?

The things that pop up right away,

Rei sings loudly and calls her audience.
She always makes us laugh.

While Kanagawa is looking on her phone alone,
Kakehashi likes to annoy her.

Mayu-tan likes to play musics loudly.


What a lively situation, isn't it?(*´ `*)


Any recommended places to visit in Okayama?

I like the "Bigan" area.
(note: I'm pretty sure she refers to Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarterhttps://www.okayama-japan.jp/en/spot/886)

The city is of course nice, and there's owl and cat cafe too.


What's the reason behind your lightsticks color?

Teddy Bear (Orange) X Ribbon (Pink)☺︎






How was it ?!

Whenever you have something to ask, please just let me know(  ˊᵕˋ  )



It's getting too long, so lastly


In the "FLASH Special 2019, Early Summer Release",
which has been on sale from May 24th,
Together with Kakki~, we got to appear.

We looked like sisters in that gravure.

Of course I am the big sister!


Please also check it out☺︎
(note: translation for the interview : https://hangingbridge46.blogspot.com/2019/05/flash-special-20190524.html)


I still want to write things, but
today I'm being a good kid, so I'll end it here.


Tomorrow is Yan-chan.


Since the 3rd stage of the audition, I always thought that she's cute.
At the final day of the audition I even got to receive her signature,
But now we're close that everyday we got to send weird selfies to each other☺︎

Well, such things can happen in our life.



Look forward to it.

Comments