PiTa~ (Hayakawa Seira) - June 7th, 2019

PiTa~ (Hayakawa Seira) - June 7th, 2019
(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/fourth/?d=20190607)

(note: PiTa~ somewhat imitates a sound when an object sticks a surface. It was the theme for her 23rd Single Kojin PV, "SEIRA")


Hello 




These days, just by breathing we can really feel the summer breeze!


Since it's so hot such that not wearing any clothes would be acceptable, it would be great if I can dress lightly while going out!





On the other day, I went to the "Daitai Zenbu" exhibition.


Of course I got to see the things that our Senpai brought together so far, but more importantly, seeing that deciding on things like CD covers and concepts involved a lot of people made me realize once more that I should be grateful (for all the hard work).




Everyone, have you visited the place? (*´-`)




Also, I got to have very delicious food!! "SYNCHRONICITY Pancake" and "Guru-Guru CURTAIN Yogurt Drink"! So yummy~


All of the 4th-gens really had a great time there (*´꒳`*)




It was fun!




Also, in this Single I got to have a Kojin PV made for me ( ´ ▽ ` )




I did something like, "PiTa~". How was it? Have you watched it??


It was full with a lot of new things that I felt nervous, but the curry was so delicious.


I asked for another plate (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾




I'm so grateful for the director and the others who made it possible.


On the day when we took the shots, I was so worried on how would it turn out. Seeing the finished work, I somewhat felt embarrassed as well. But above all that, I was so happy, and my belly was stuffed as well (*´∇`*)







PiTa~




Fu





(note: again, some Kansai-dialect lost in translations here)

Recently, I went on a trip to the hot spring in Atami! I went there with my mother and grandma!
The hot spring felt so good. I also got to have a footbath and eat a lot of delicious stuffs. It was great~

Especially, the "PURIMU" bread and the steamed golden-eye snapper were delicious (*´꒳`*)

(note: PURIMU-PAN is a bread product. The name comes from the word PURIN (pudding) and KURIMU (cream) mixed together, which are used for the bread fillings)




The inn, PiTa~



But you know...

On the way back, my mother and grandma went to Osaka by bullet train while I went to the opposite direction. I felt so sad that I cried



It's really sad to say goodbye after having an enjoyable time together, isn't it?


I also feel sad after the end of handshake events (note: wow, smooth transition!)




I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's handshake event (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)




Me and Rei found some cat's ears yesterday. Together, we had fun trying them on.





Tomorrow, I'll be waiting, Meow.

(note: by the way, isn't Rei cute? >_<)




╰(*´︶`*)╯♡




Unreliable Q&A Corner!!



Is there a thing that is popular among 4th-gen members recently?

→ Mimicing Hattori Heiji (note: should be the character from Detective Conan)


Any dialect from other region that Seira-chan think is cute?

→ Koushuu dialect, I guess~? I always think the phrase "kopitto ganbareshi" from the morning drama "Hanako to Anne" is really really cute.
(note: Why it sounds cute? Guess we need to watch the drama scene to understand... The phrase itself is similar to "shikkari to ganbare" in the formal Japanese (https://checkman.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2014-06-30))


Where did you get to see the ocean? Minato-Mirai?

→ I saw it from the Yamashita park! A race of rowing a boat, you ask? I saw it. It was so fun and I got to cheer on them (*´꒳`*)
(note: both Minato-Mirai and Yamashita park are located in Yokohama. Yamashita park is famous for having dragon boat races)




Now, a question for you all!!

Any kind of clothes you would like me to wear for the individual handshake? (´∀`*)
I can't decide, so please tell me.




Until next time~!!




Always thank you for your support

Comments