INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - April 6th, 2022


Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Today, April 6th, is the release date of the 4th single,「Samidare yo」 !

Being able to release another CD and have our works reaching out to people out there really makes me happy.
I'll give my best to ensure that it will become a single that is loved by many people.

Along with the release of the single, I visited a place with a wonderful exhibit!

It's at the Tokyuu Shibuya STREAM

There is currently a construction work going on to make an overpass from the Tokyuu Shibuya STREAM building to the Sakuragaoka, Shibuya. On the signboard located at the overpass to Sakuragaoka, you can experience the situation like the one pictured in the 4th single CD jackets!

The artworks on the signboard were made possible by the work of OSRIN-san from the Perimetron Team.

It's the same artwork used during our photoshoot for the CD jacket, but it was still surprising to see it there! It makes a lovely signboard ♪

Everyone, please come and experience the the same situation pictured in the CD jackets!



Here we are, standing on the same place, as in the CD jackets!
I put off my mask only when this photo was taken.



Also, thank you for Shibuya Tsutaya for their continuous support for the 4th single as well, with displaying promotional panels! I'm really happy about it!

I wrote messages in several places on the panels. Can you find them out~??


I put an effort to write them!


Somewhat a peculiar way to write it down.


I wrote a message for Mii-san~


I'm happy that we are able to liven up the release of the 4th single,「Samidare yo」, with lots of people!

We will also give our best to liven it up even more!

For those who are interested and have some time to spare, please do come over~!



I managed to sold the slots for the online Meet & Greet (individual talk event) for this 4th single「Samidare yo」! Thank you very much.

Knowing that many people are coming to see me makes me really happy and excited.

It's gonna be starting soon from April 10th~!
I'm really looking forward to meeting you all!

I will put a lot of thoughts about the costumes and hairdos that I will be wearing.
If you find a cute headband on the internet, press the like button! www

Let's make it a fun time!


Well then, that's about it for today!
Thank you for reading up until the end.
Bye~bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments