Nice to meet you everyone! I'm Kojima Nagisa


Nice to meet you everyone!
KonNagi~ 👐🏻
I'm Sakurazaka46 3rd gen member, Kojima Nagisa!



This is the fourth day of our blog relay! I'm continuing from Reina (Odakura Reina), who I promised to hang out with recently. 🤭

Everyone is posting a lot of cute pictures in their blogs that I'm also excited to look at them everyday. 👀


Without further ado, and since this is my first blog, I will start with introducing myself. ☺︎


I'm Kojima Nagisa from Nagano prefecture. 🍎
I'm 17 years old and is currently a 2nd year high-school student!

You can call me Nagi-chan or Nagi, but I'm fine to be called simply by Nagisa-chan as well! (btw, the manager calls me KonNagi, www)

I was born in July 7th, the Tanabata day. 🎋 The same day with Habu Mizuho-san!

I'm the same age with Yamasaki Ten-san, and also fellow 3rd gens Riko (Endo Riko) and Airi (Taniguchi Airi). Even so, people find it hard to believe that I'm the same age with Ten-sama, Riko & Airi www.

My strong point is that I smile a lot! I think I'm a cheerful person! Miu (Murayama Miu) said "When will you be quiet!! www" to me a lot, since it's hard for me to stop talking about things that I like. Sorry Miu 🙏
My weakness is that I'm bad at waking up early! Thank you Yu~zu (Nakashima Yuzuki) and Shi~chan (Yamashita Shizuki) for always waking me up by phone when I'm late. 😊
My charm point is my short philtrum. During the recording for "Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka?", Ten-sama said "Oh, she's the same as me~" while smiling that it made me like her 


That will be it for my self-introduction, so next I'll continue with my blog~

Please let me know if you have something that you want to know about me or the 3rd-gens 🙌🏻

From now on, I will write about things that happened recently!


🌷 Omotenashikai 🌷
We held the Omotenashikai at March 4th and 5th.
Thank you very much for those who came to see us, and those who watched through the live stream.


I played the piano for the opening, served as the MC along with Yuzu, and entrusted to be the center for "Sakurazaka no Uta"...
For whichever part it was, I was really worried about whether I can do them right and it made me really nervous. However, before the show is started, I could hear the loud cheers from you all Buddies from the backstage and it made me feel relieved. I was so moved by it.

The song I played in the opening was Chopin's 「Scherzo No. 2 in B Flat Minor op.31」.
I played it 4 years ago in a recital. Who would have thought that I am to play it again after that. It made me really worried. However, thanks to the help from my piano instructor from back then, I was able to play it well. After that, the other 3rd gen members gave me a lot of praise~ 😆


Also during the 2-minutes show, I played "Jouken Hansha de Nakete kuru".
In the Meet & Greet, there were lots of requests for me to play it... so I was hoping that I can play it in front of you all someday.
Everyone, how did you think it was...??
Even if there is only one person who got to enjoy it, that makes me really happy

Also, the "BAN" which was centered by Rika (Ishimori Rika) was crazy, wasn't it?
The venue was filled in red from the penlights, it gave me the goosebump seeing it from the stage. I will never forget that scenery.

After we went through the training camp and recital for BAN, we performed it on the stage like it was the culmination of everything that we had done so far. I hope our feelings also reached out to you all!

And also...
We performed the original song made for the 3rd gens, "Natsu no Chikamichi", for the first time!

Your voices went pass through the in-ear monitors, and it once again made me feel that this song becomes something that is loved by everyone. It made us feel rest assured to perform it for the first time in front of you.


The live performance have different good things about it compared to the music video.
In particular, I really like how during the Live Yuu (Murai Yuu) and Shi~chan (Yamashita Shizuki) were giving their all for the dances. Each of them has unique traits in the way they dance which is really cool, and in addition having you all cheering and creating the hype was really fun!!

Let's have fun together again on the next occassion ✊🏻

Also for those who haven't got the chance to come for our concert, please look forward for the next chance!

I hope you will listen to it more and more from now on 😊

Oh! There is one more thing I should note!
When dancing, I looked at Itoha (Mukai Itoha) and Shi~ (Yamashita Shizuki) right in their eyes 👀
I'm always kind of blushes while dancing, and that's something to look up to as well ☝🏻 (Try to find it out ☺︎)


The story is getting all over the place, but...

I couldn't even imagine how many people were involved for the sake of those two days. I'm really grateful for them. It made me want to contribute for the group even more as a member of Sakurazaka46. I'll give my best to return the favor to my beloved seniors, managers, staffs, and you all Buddies!


🌷 Meet and Greet 🌷
And then, several days ago we had Meet & Greet for the first time. Thank you for those who came!!

There are people who showed up and showing their handmade fan, boards, and oshi-towels. People were saying things about me that they like, commenting about the documentary and my vlog, and even making me laughed a lot by doing funny things that I could have never imagined...

It was such an enjoyable moment that I really like ✨✨

I'll be sure to make you happy, so I hope a lot of people will come 🫶🏻
I'm looking forward to seeing you all in March 🎶


Also, just by a chance during the Meet & Greet in February 25th, I was wearing the same clothes with Moriya Rena-san, but with different colors...
I was like, "This is my chance!" that I approached and talk to her, and then Moriya Rena-san said "Let's take a pic~!"...  
😭😭

Thank you very much, I was really happy! I will show the picture someday to you all!

📸 Back during the Meet and Greet on February 26th


Lastly, for you all
I like idols ever since I was a child.
During kindergarten, I was just immitating how they sing and dance, but now it's just like a dream how I can stand on the stage as a member of Sakurazaka46.
The thing I like about idols is how they always shine brightly in whatever situation. They make me smile and giving me the strength to move forward day by day! I think it is a one of a kind glimmer that only idols have, which is also their strongest weapon.

I wish to be an idol who can make you all Buddies smile and becoming stronger by just looking at me. To that end, I will make every effort such that one day you Buddies will be glad that Kojima Nagisa was joining the group.



I will be giving a lot of love from now on, so I'm also looking forward for your love 🙌🏻♡

Thank you for reading up until here.


Tomorrow we're having Taniguchi Airi!!

When I'm writing this blog, Mio (Matono Mio) is sleeping peacefully right beside me, it's cute 👼🏻
I hope you will get to know Airi's charm... 💭💭

Comments