INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - March 9th, 2022

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/43031)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.


Meowww~~
Took a picture together with the kitty cat.

In my opinion, this hair-style is pretty much new!
Kind of a half-twintail??


This is how it looks like~
I'm not sure if it's clear enough for you to see...?
I really like this hair-style 

Have you watched the 「"Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka?" GYAO! Special Episode! Sakurazaka46 Members Masterpiece Selection SP」??
I laughed a lot from remembering things that happened during the recording sessions~!
What's you favorite episode~?
Tell me some other time.

It's exclusively streamed on GYAO! and won't be airing over the terrestrial broadcasting. Please have a watch!



Playing with Stamps together with Mii-chan during break time~!
Got the "Inokirin" vibe with this one


This one if for the "Yumineko" vibe (Seki Yumiko's original character
I don't think Yumineko is okay with this...!


Well then, that's about it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.
Bye~bye


Inoue Rina

Comments