INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - February 11th, 2022

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/42780)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

I've been selecting photos to be uploaded on blogs and message app, but while browsing through my pictures folder I was wondering what did I do at this day 2 years ago~, that I ended up looking at lots of them.

It was filled with so many memories.
By the way, at this day 1 year ago, I didn't take any pictures ðŸ˜…

However, I found this particular picture,


What kind of expression is this even supposed to be? www
Please interpret and explain to me!


This is a bit sudden, but I will be doing a SHOWROOM today, February 11th, from 8 PM with Seki Yumiko!
For those who have time, I would be glad if you can come to watch 


I'll be waiting~!

Well then, that's about it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.
Bye~bye ðŸ¦’


Inoue Rina

Comments