Arigatoumorokoshi Mushaa~Mushaa~ (Seimiya Rei) - December 13th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/12/064403.php)

Good evening.
Here's Seimiya Rei, showing up at the end of the day ☺

Here's me together with Hina-san after the FNS Kayousai the other day 
She's the senior I really really love.


Tomorrow, and also the day after it, Ikuta-san's graduation concert will be held.
The realization that it will happen soon hasn't really came to me.
We will be singing a lot of heart-warming songs, and I will give my best to make a wonderful concert.


The combined #2 and #3 issues of「Weekly Young Magazine」has been released today, on December 13th!
I had photoshoot together with Hayakawa Seira and Kakehashi Sayaka.

Yoda-san is on the cover (*^^*)
Please look for it


The costume for this day was received from a Stylist whom I one-sidedly really like.
What a blissful feeling~ ¨̮ ¨̮ ¨̮


Moving on,
Yesterday, I had a live broadcast on 「Rajira! Sunday」.
Saito-san from Jungle Pocket (a comedy trio) did a lot of jokes. I laughed too much that it was hard to breath... www

Being in the studio is extraordinarily fun!
I hope I can show up on it some other time!!!

Seira-chan, you did great for it, like for about 3 hours until late at night.


Also, thank you very much for the Meet & Greet and the Online Signing Event yesterday from early in the morning.

Next, we'll be having it on Christmas, at the 25th!!
I'll be rushing for it right after school!!

Today, I did an all-nighter to finish all of my reports~
I must graduate from high-school!!!!


The online meet & greet tickets for Best Album 「time flies」is on sale, so I hope you all can come for a chat

By the way, when we are talking about "What is the thing that will make you happy the most?", in the end being praised about our looks really makes us happy, like we would simply blush. The members were excited to talk about it www

I want to know more about you all, and I also want you to know more about me. I want to talk about this and that, that there are just no end to it  ߹߹

Rei will be waiting ⸜(* ॑ ॑* )⸝


We will be having it 3 times in total :

January 16th (Sun)
February 6th (Sun)
March 12th (Sat)


The schedule for the applications are still undecided, so I will inform again through mobame after the details are out~



Regarding the Q&A corner, I already picked 20 questions carefully and answered them, but they're gone for some reason, so for now I'll just end it here...
I was about to cry when I realized they are gone, and then Mayutan came to hug me... She's so warm


Well then, thank you for reading. Arigatoukomorokoshi Mushaa Mushaa
(She's combining the word Arigatou (thank you) and Toumorokoshi (Corn on the cob), and mushaa mushaa is likely just an onomatopeia when someone is eating the corn)

Bye~bye


Rei

Comments