#Nogizaka-4th-Gens-3rdYearAnniversary (Seimiya Rei) - December 3rd, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/12/064313.php)

Today is December 3rd.
Three Years have exactly passed since the Nogizaka46 4th-Gen fan greeting event.

I wrote this blog with the intention to have fans, be it just one person or a lot of them, know about this anniversary.

Today, Renachi-san (Yamazaki Rena) came to say "Congratulations for the 3rd year anniversary". I was so happy with the fact that she is actually recall about it.


Three years may have just passed in a flash, but for me it felt really long and deep.
There were many things happening, and the people and environment around me has changed.

Speaking about me, my personality sure has changed, so does my height, voice, clothes that I'm wearing, hairstyle www, really, they have changed a lot.


Recently, I recall how the me back in the early days was kind of afraid of nothing.
Although I remember that fans were saying 「Rei-chan, you really have the guts」back then, it was actually more about me being unaware that I am being watched by people.
"The stage is so big!! Wow, I'm standing on this stage! Amazing!" I was just too carefree and excited back then (._.)
(by the way, she wrote the idiom 肝が据わる → Kimo ga Suwaru → your liver is settled down a.k.a you have the guts, but wrote it incorrectly as 肝が座る → Kimo ga Suwaru → your liver is sitting down >_<. When I looked about it online, it seems to be a common mistake even for Japanese people)

Thinking back that I was feeling invincible back then gives me the shivers... www


I feel like I'm becoming more mature after these past 3 years I spent as a part of Nogizaka.

Ever since I joined Nogizaka, I do not go to school on daily basis, had less time to be with my family,  cannot go out to play with my friends, and basically couldn't be anywhere but within the world of Nogizaka. Such condition does make me afraid that my way of thinking is getting biased, and that I don't look at things in the greater picture.

However, within Nogizaka there are a lot of persons with wonderful way of thinking and warm hearts, so I was influenced in a good way. I also will make efforts to let out positive energy from myself...!


I wonder if I had posted this picture somewhere...
On this day, we went to the Nogi shrine with anxious feelings, and at the end we didn't even get pass the Torii gate www


After that, I went to a pancake shop in Harajuku for the first time.
They were smiling while looking at the menu ♡ Cutee ♡


One more picture.
The day when the Rei Punch was born.



I'll do my best in this fourth year too.
Let me give my best shot~!!


I hope that we can share a lot of great times together.


Aa! I'm having a radio show this Friday at 20:30, so if you have time please allocate to listen to it (*´˘`*)

Always thankful to those of you who says "I'm watching #乃木談"

Comments