INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - November 30th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/41878)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Today, from 8 PM, there will be an online mini live for the 3rd Single, 「Nagaredama」!!
I hope we can give our utmost when performing the songs from the 3rd Single for you all☺
Let's fire it up together!

The application to access the video-on-demand which can be accessed from December 16th, 8 PM, and another version which includes members commentaries from January 18th, 8 PM, is still opened. So, for those who couldn't watch it this time, or want to watch it again, it would be great if you look up about those too!!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!


Here's a pic from the Meet & Greet the other day~


I let my forehead in the open~
I was happy since some people were saying that they like this look 😊


The headband trios ~


Counterfeit ganbariki!


The real ganbariki!


I became a cat ~ 🐱


Our lips somewhat are making the same shape www


I got my cheek pinched, ~muniii~ www


Everyone said that I look like Kiki, from Kiki's Delivery Service! (a Studio Ghibli movie)
That makes me happy~ ☺


Thank you very much for the 3rd Single Individual Meet & Greet!
I wrote this in my blog yesterday, but all of your smiles and joyful words are the source of my strength.

The special lottery application for the 3rd Single commemoration event, such as the Meet & Greet and online signing event are coming up, so look forward to it!
I'll be waiting~!


While writing this blog, I realized that tomorrow is already December!
What a shock!

Personally, I want to practice guitar more in this December!
If possible, I want to reach the level where I can perform in front people.

Everyone was asking me, "Have you been playing guitar, lately?". Also, there are people who remember that I was sending recordings of me playing guitar through mobame quite a long ago. That made me really happy, and I'm getting motivated to be able to perform with it! (she surely forgot her Bass already :D)

I'm not sure when will it happen, but I'll try my best ☺

I really like music, so it would be great if I can do more things related with music!


Well then, that's about it for today.

Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye~bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments