Four Seasons (Seimiya Rei) - November 16th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/11/064159.php)

Good evening.
Thank you for your hard work today.
Here's me, Seimiya Rei, showing up at the end of the day.


I performed on CDTV Live! Live! yesterday through the broadcast from Tokyo National Museum ☺

Once again, I felt how beautiful the song「Saigo no Tight Hug」is. It is overflowing with warmth. Also, during the "Four Seasons medley" segment, I was able to perform 4 songs as a part of the Senbatsu members. I can't express how happy I was, but more than anything I was really thankful about it.



The music video of「Saigo no Tight Hug」 has been released today, so please watch over these beauties to your heart's content.



Tomorrow we'll have the Best Artist 2021!
The show will be broadcasted Live for 4 hours from 7 PM! Performing in a Live broadcast surely is making me nervous.


I have wanted to inform you guys about this!!

「Nogizaka to Issho ni Kokushou Kokusan wo Manabou!」【Oniku・Zenpen】Seimiya Rei & Hayakawa Seira. (roughly, 「Learning About Nationally Produced Consumables with Nogizaka!」【Meat・First Part】)

It has been released on JA GROUP's official Youtube channel ☺

I learned and understand better stuffs about domestic cattle in a cattle fattening farm and cattle breeding farm. At the end, we got to eat such a luxurious meat. It was such a fun location shooting in which I got to learn a lot of things.

The Kagoshima dialect spoken by the farmers are somewhat similar to the Kumamoto dialect that my grandparents spoke. The nostalgic feeling that came from it made me happy and comfortable as if I was at my own home.


You can watch it through this link, so please watch it when you have time, okay?


Also, when I was looking back to think what happened recently~ I participated in a sports festival!

I'm on my final year in the high-school, so it was my last!
Somewhat, it was really cold during the event!



Well then, I guess that's about it for today.
My profile picture on the Nogizaka web page has been changed, also as a part of the album release commemoration, the playlist that I chose has been released as well 𝅘𝅥𝅮

This time the blog is more about announcements, but I want to just answering questions in the next blog, so I would be glad if you can write some questions in the comment section of this blog ☺

Later!

Comments