INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - November 22nd, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/41792)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

I will appear on 「CHOCOPLA CUP」on November 22nd at midnight 00:20!
I participated in several CUPs (challenges) that ChocoPla-san thought of!! (ChocolatePlanet is a comedy duo)
Wondering which CUP that King Osada (Osada Shohei is a member of the ChocolatePlanet) will designate to me made me really nervous!

The other performers were really funny when taking their challenges that I can't stop laughing! Seeing everyone of them seriously thinking what is the correct way to pass the challenge was also pretty entertaining! The night before the recording session, I was also thinking too much about what would be the correct answer that I couldn't sleep www.

There was Matsumura Sayuri-san as the MC. She took care of me attentively that I could feel at ease! I was so happy to be able to work with her! Thank you very much!

Everyone, please have a watch! 



Sakurazaka46 performed in「Best Artist 2021」!

It has been a while since we performed 「BAN」 in a music show.
The production was really cool with the use of a omnidirectional camera. Thank you very much!
I couldn't imagine how it will look like, so I was pretty surprised when I saw the recorded video!

Also, we were watching the performance of Nogizaka46-san right in the venue!
I fell in love with their beautiful and brilliant performance.
During 「Hadashi de Summer」, everyone was holding a towel to liven it up. It was really fun.

It is pretty rare for me to watch their performance closely during music shows, so it was such a great experience!

Thank you very much!




I also want to say thank you for watching 「Nagaredama wo Uketomero! Sakurazaka46 Honne SPECIAL Full Version」on the Space Shower TV PLUS!


We talked about a lot of things, such as Sakurazaka46 activities up until now and the 3rd Single 「Nagaredama」!
Together with Morimoto-san from Tontsucatan (a comedy trio), we were having several corners related to Nagaredama, and also played pranks to fellow members. It was really fun!

Thank you very much!


Since it is the full version this time, there are also some footages that were unaired during the broadcast back in October! It was really fun during the recording, so I'm glad if you can watch a lot of stuff from it!

Thank you very much for those who've watched it!


I got a really pretty cake!
The CD Jacket was transformed into a cake. So cute!
Thank you very much 🍪


Well then, that's about it for today.

Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye~bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments