INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - November 13th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/41710)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

On the Meet & Greet in October 23rd & 24th, we did some Halloween related stuffs. It has been several days past the Halloween now, but let me post a lot of pictures about it~

First of all, here's me as a black cat ~


I got ears some extra ears~


This is my final form 🐱



On the second day, we wore school uniforms ~


With Matsuda ~


Hono~
I also tried another variation with a necktie~!


I had so much fun☺
Thank you very much!!

Also,

For the Halloween event on SokoSaku, the thing I requested Numa-chan (Onuma Akiho) to do has been realized~!


That was the moment where I realized that in this world she's the one who looks best with tunas! Thank you, Numa-chan~

I also like fishes, so I hope I can come to Shizuoka someday, go to the sea, and visit Numa-chan's house www.


The studio was cutely decorated with Halloween themed stuffs~ 🎃
The hat on that pic above was part of the decoration, which I borrowed for a bit.
I became a witch~!


Well then, that's about it for today.

Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye~bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments