INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - November 11th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/41689)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Thank you for the Sakurazaka46 1st Tour 2021

Being able to hear and read your impressions about it right away through Meet & Greet, fan letters, and other mediums really makes me happy.


One thing that I got asked a lot was "What was the most memorable thing? (during the tour)"...

Within lots of great memories I had, the most memorable one is seeing how everyone who came to the venue is going all out to cheer on us by waving the penlights powerfully, even those at the back seats too. It was such a sight to behold.

In between the performances, seeing how the penlight colors gradually turned into the same colors and how they gradually waving in sync was really impressive.

Seeing how people came with such a passion to Sakurazaka46's lives made me realize how beloved we are.


Beginning with having lives with audiences and now continued with being able to have lives in other regions apart from Tokyo made me so happy because I was able to meet all of you 'buddies'. I want to see more great things together with you all, and deeply feel that we have to keep up being a group and personalities that you all love.

Everyone, thank you very much.

Also, for Moriya Akane-san and Watanabe Rika-san who announced their graduation several days ago, it was their first and last tour.

I know that graduation is something that each one of us will be having, but it is still making me sad each and everytime.

Since it is something that will certainly happen, everyday I must cherish you all 'buddies', the members, and those who are supporting us.

I also want to cheer both of them earnestly for the new path that they are choosing.

Up until their graduation day, I want to make sure that I watch and learn a lot of things from them.
(In the blog she wrote お二人の姿をたくさん目にやきつけたい, which in literal sense is like "imprinting the image of them in my eye", but somewhat it sounds too idiomatic... :D)


Off-shots~









Well then, that's about it for today.



Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye~bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments