INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - October 20th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/41381)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

On this morning, I appeared in 「MUSIClock with THE FIRST TIMES」.
Thank you for Yamazaki Ami-san (the host) and those who listened!
I really love music, so it was really fun to talk about Sakurazaka46's songs and also those by other artists!
Next week Yumi-chan will appear there.

The artist SUPER BEAVER-san that was featured during the radio show was also recommended to me by Yumi-chan, and I have started listening to their songs!
Me and Yumi-chan had artists that we both like, and we also often talk about songs that we like.

I would love to hear about the songs that you all like.
Tell me what are your favorite songs!


Tomorrow, on October 20th from 7 PM,
I will appear in TBS channel's 「Todai Ou」! 
(a quiz program where a group of artists battle against University of Tokyo students)

There are problems about things that we are familiar with in daily life, which surprised me like "Hee~!". I learned a lot!
The quizzes were difficult, but it was fun to learn a lot of new things!
It's during occasions like this that I realized it's quiet necessary to be more perceptive about  
Make sure to watch it!


I said that I ate chestnuts on yesterday's blog, but now I kind of want to eat several dishes made out of it. I'm quite unsure as to what would be nice.
What about you? What kind of chestnut-based cookings do you like?
A chestnut rice seems great as well~. Hmm, what to do, what to do...


Well then, that's about it for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye~bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments