A Meaningful Gift (Seimiya Rei) - August 15th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/08/062792.php)

Your love for me is so wonderful.
I couldn't believe that you love me that much.

It made me so happy.



Ayame gave me a birthday present ( ¨̮ )
I got a lipstick, a bear-shaped keyholder, sunglasses, and also made to order T-shirt with photos of the two of us printed on it.

I was wondering what was it about because she couldn't stop grinning while giving those to me, , ,

"My darling, I made a T-shirt for you, , www" (imitating Ayame)
It made me cracked up so much that my stomach hurt.


What a deep love it is.


Jyan jyakajyan




"AYAREI" is written around the chest.


I attached the bear-shaped keyholder to a big tote bag that I brought while walking around recently. I've been using the lipstick on every Lives. It seems like she also remembers that I want to wear sunglasses when going to the dreamland (Disneyland)... So let us make sure that we go there someday, okay?!!

She picked one that looks really cool.

I also finally decided on what to give for Ayame-tan's birthday present. Her birthday was back in June though, , www
Please let it slide~~

She will certainly accept whatever I give to her, so I believe "that thing" should be okay ♡


This is really cute


Also, for today's Nationwide Summer Tour 2021, we finished our 2nd performance in Nagoya!

How quick it was... This one, especially, felt like it went in a flash.

Since my hair has started to grow again, I wanted to arrange it a bit. So, I asked to have it made like Ikoma-san during her (graduation) Live.
I'm not sure whether it suits me or not, but I felt great having that hairstyle and I think I gave a stronger performance. 

I will always admire my great seniors...


I ate a lot of Nagoya's specialties and received a lot of souvenirs!
Thank you for those who came to Nagoya Civic General Gymnasium yesterday and today!

Let us meet again ⸜( ◜࿁◝ )⸝︎︎

Thank you for the flowers as well (smiling)



I guess that's about it for this blog!


Lastly,
On tonight's Nogizaka Koujichuu, the senbatsu members for the 28th Single will be announced.
Make sure to watch it. (oh... that means...?)


Bye for now,
Yours, Seimiya Rei☺



note: there is a phrase 激重 (read: "gekiomo") used in the title and once within the blog, which is kind of a slang word that means "very heavy / ridiculously heavy". In this context, she used it to describe the strong love from Ayame. I just don't know what slang-ish English word that somehow fits for that, so decided to replace it with "Meaningful" and "Deep" instead.

Comments