Today, I Turned 18 (Seimiya Rei) - August 1st, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/08/062682.php)

Today, on August 1st, I turned 18 years old!!!!
Thank you very much for celebrating it with me!

Ever since I was born, I've been always blessed with the company of all those around me, and for being able to experience a lot of things. I can't thank you enough for all the happiness in my life.

You know, even if I'm reborn, I want to be my current self.
That thought has never changed, not now, not even in the past. I guess being able to think that way is proof enough how happy my life is.


↑ When eating a delicious food in Osaka☺


Those in Nogizaka46 accepted me with all the things that I would normally be told「that's strange」or「that's not what people would usually do」, and we laughed about it.
All the members are always covering me with kindness.

Such a gleaming and warm place it is.


My friends in my hometown, the childhood friends that I love, my family, every one of them are important in my life.
Loooooveeee you all.

Growing up with such a blissful environment and precious friends are not something taken for granted, so in turn I want to be able to make people around me happy and encourage them even for just a bit.


ーLet's insert a photoー


↑ Me who got so excited at a small stall after a Live www



18 years old.
Feels like I've become an adult...!!

During the stage play there was a line 「I will turn 18 this August」. I kept repeating it many times for the performances, so somewhat back then I was already feeling that I'm 18 already.

From April 2022, the age of consent will be reduced to 18 years old (currently it is set to 20 years old in Japan), so me who was born in August 2003 will officially become an adult.



I want to become more aware that I am an adult with responsibilities from now on.

Such kind of person I am, but looking forward for your continuous support from now on!



Special thanks to...


The one who'll be my friend for life!!
The one who provided all the pictures for the blog today, Tsutsui Ayame!



August 1st, 2021.
Seimiya Rei


p.s.

to be honest I want to write something more deeper than this, but I got a bit embarrassed to do it, realizing that it would be seen by people all around the world, so tonight by 8 PM I will send it it through the mobame.
I will look back deeply and thoroughly to my life back when I was a 17 years old.
Please take a look into it.

Comments