[0817] (Kakehashi Sayaka) - August 17th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/sayaka.kakehashi/2021/08/062808.php)

Hello.
Kakehashi Sayaka here.

Kakki~
thanks a lot for such a wonderful illustration (><)
Congratulations for becoming the center.
Let's do our best together, OK?


(To announce it) once again, for the upcoming 28th single, I will be able to participate as a Senbatsu member for the first time. It was all thanks to your support. I'm filled with gratitude for all of you. I am truly grateful.


For us the 4th-gen members, very soon 1000 days will pass ever since we joined.
For me, in between these 1000 days, even though I am very aware with such a blissful environment I am in now, honestly it felt like I was walking on a thorny path.


This time, I want to make a fresh start and be reborn anew.


I hope I can grow for the better. Without forgetting my resolution and staying at my own pace, and making sure to be grateful to others around me, I will try to do my work with care. With this 28th Single, I will do my best.


OMatsu (Matsuo Miyu), thank you for taking the picture ( ¨̮ )


I'll do my best for today's Minilive as well.


I will write again.
Yours, Kakehashi Sayaka.

Comments