Comfort (Seimiya Rei) - July 27th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/07/062643.php)

Hello.
Seimiya Rei here.

Ayame and I took a video for the Nogizaka Haishinchuu Youtube channel~!!
Both of us went to 7-Eleven and tried to guess each other's favorite stuffs. Really, it was just a simple shopping, but small internal fights (in my mind) just occurred, thinking about which one should I pick... www

During the results announcement at the end, I kept on thinking whether I should turn back the time... FuFu

Surely you've watched it, right?
During Meet & Greet, the ratio of people who showed me Daigaku Imo was tremendously high. I was so surprised with the fact that so many people have watched it! That makes me happy. Let me hear your thoughts.
(Daigaku Imolit. "University's Potato", but it is a brand name of a candied sweet potato sold commonly in convenience stores nowadays) .

Part 1

Part 2 ~Eating Footages~


Here are pictures of AyaRei to commemorate our first Youtube video :

@During the first day of Matsumura-san's graduation concert

@The second day of Matsumura-san's graduation concert


Ayame





Thank you for the Nationwide Summer Tour 2021 in Osaka and Miyagi!!!
The weather was really hot, made me full of sweats. "So this is Summer!", was what I experienced. ( ˊᵕˋ ;)
Those of you who came, make sure to drink a lot of water.

Also, Live streaming has been decided for the Live in Fukuoka on August 21st & 22nd!

I thought because of the current situation we're having now, a lot of people cannot watch it because the number of audience that can come is limited... Fortunatelythe Live streaming is decided!!!!

August 21st (Sat)
Live in Fukuoka Day1 + Nogizaka46 10 years anniversary commemoration ceremony.

August 22nd(Sun)
Live in Fukuoka Day2 + Oozono Momoko graduation ceremony.


The 22nd would be Momoko-san's last Live. I still couldn't believe it.
I'll do my best so Momoko-san's last Live can be a wonderful memory for her.

Announcements

○BLT SUMMER CANDY 2021, to be released on August 11th,
I got featured in this year's edition as well ☺

Since I'm a 3rd year high-school student now, this year would be the last time for me to be featured in it. Somewhat it feels sad thinking about it ( .. )
It was probably my first photoshoot ever since I cut my hair!
The details will be released in no time, so look forward to it!

Ayame-chan will be on the cover ♡


○Platinum FLASH vol. 16, to be released on August 26th,
Did you know?!!!
All 16 of the 4th-gen members will be featured!!!!
It was actually the first time the 16 of us having a photoshoot together. Quite surprising, isn't it?
What makes me even happier is that it would be a special edition with more than 100 pages.

In our early days, Endo, Kanagawa, and Seimiya were featured on the cover of Platinum Flash, and all the 11 members are featured in the articles inside it. It was such a memorable magazine for us (˶ ̇ ̵ ̇˶ )

I'm thankful to be featured again in similar fashion, so much that I will show you some off-shots later on ☺.


○Nogizaka Star Tanjou! - Every Monday on NTV from 25.29
In the next episode, I will perform 「Natsu no Ojousan」together with Hayami Yuu-san!
By chance, back then when I performed 「Natsuiro no NANCY」, Hayami-san happened to watch it. Now, we managed to perform together. I'm so happy about it. It is such a miracle.

She is such a cute and nice person with bright personality. I hope I can become such kind of a woman as well.

By all means, please give it a watch.




Well then, that would be it for this time.


(Somewhat a stiff-looking selfie)


Seimiya Rei

Comments