Short Bob, I guess? (Seimiya Rei) - July 10th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/07/062519.php)

Hello.
Seimiya Rei here!

What do you think?



Today, we're having the Nationwide Online Meet & Greet.
When I was still performing for the stage play, I didn't have much chance to participate in the Meet & Greet sessions, so I'm glad that I was finally able to have a talk with you all ☺

I heard Mayutan who was beside me saying "Even someone like me has some things that is NG to do!" loudly, that I can't help but laughed. That was cute. (seriously though, what did the fans asked Mayutan to do? 😅)

There were people who told me that they came to see Minagawa-sensei's stage play, or talking about about Ayame's stage play! It was fun. Let's talk a lot more about it.


Since I will be getting a bit busy next Monday, I decided to post this blog a bit earlier.
Lately, it is getting hard for me to keep up with the time.
(In her blog 2-3 weeks ago, she said that she wants to update her blog regularly every Monday, but so far that is still far from happening, not that I'm complaining 😅).

However, I love doing my jobs. It feels great if your schedule is full.
It is fulfilling and like having a sense accomplishment.

I'll continue to do my best and be strict with myself!!


Well then, it's a short blog this time, and I will end it here.
I'll be writing again real soon.


I showed Ayamen the picture of Seimiya with no proper hairdo and she said that she likes it. While I become to like it as well, it is somehow embarrassing to post it in this blog, so please check it out in the mobame. (this is basically marketing 😅)
It's the one I sent over this morning...


Later then,
Seimiya Rei.

Comments