I'm the Class 3-B's President, Seimiya Rei! (Seimiya Rei) - July 7th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/07/062492.php)

Hello.
Seimiya Rei here.

About the stage play 「3-Nen B Gumi Minagawa-sensei~2.5 Jigenme~」...


It feels lonely that from now on I won't be able to meet the co-stars who were always there together with me ever since the training period on daily basis anymore. I really had a good time.


First of all, thank you for all the 19 performances we had in Honda theater.

Being able to hold performances 19 times successfully during the Corona pandemic is something else. I think we really had a good luck.


We got the audience involved with the play, laughed a lot together, and cried at the very end. I gave my all to do a lot of silly things in this stage play.

Having my first stage play with the team from Otona Keikaku, being surrounded by a lot of nice people, everyday was like dream to me. When I said "It feels like coming to another world", the script director Hosokawa-san told me 「Here is the real world! All these old mans are here everyday!」 www


At the last day I was also getting slapped.
The very first slap I had in my life.
It hurt so much. I couldn't remember stuff after that. When I came back to my sense, I realized that I dropped the graduation certificate that I was holding in my hand.
Big brother Honda and Kondo who took the slap everyday are something else. Now that I think about it, big brother's face was kinda bent. I thought he might did an overreaction and bending it more than necessary, but it actually got bent.

Oh right, on one day before the last day of the stage, we had 2 performances.
During the intermission period, I asked that I would like to get slapped as well.
After that, I only got a vague reply, so when we began our performance in the last day, I was wondering whether if it will happen or not~
I am also not sure on what timing will it come. We reached the point where I already finished all of my lines, so I kind of gave up, thinking that the slap will never come.
However, at the very end Minagawa-sensei slapped us all.

Neither the staffs nor anyone else took a video of it, so the audience who happened to be there were so lucky.
Hmm... Somewhat, I just keep on talking about "slaps"...
(slapping a student is a common troupe used in J-drama "amazing teacher" archetype, so it's nothing new or to be worried about, even though she said that it hurt =_=. It didn't happen when I was there to watch, so I guess I wasn't lucky. Kek!)


Before the last curtain call, I cried out loud thinking how it is all going to end. Seeing that, Murasugi-san consoled me. He's such a nice person.

Everyday, before Minagawa-sensei prologue, the two of us will say「Yoshi, Ikuzo!」(Alright, let's do it!), before leaving the dressing room while bringing a bottle of water in hand and heading to the stage. It was a lot of fun☺

It feels like I'm writing all the things that I spontaneously recall~~~ If I don't write them all out, I'm worried that I will be forgetting about them real soon. I don't want to forget such sweet memories I had.

I keep on watching 「ロスを埋めるべく」(I tried to find this out, but so far got no clue what it was) or the official Youtube channel of 「Group Tamashii」(a rock band whose members are all stage play actors, where Minagawa Sarutoki who she co-starred in her stage play is a part of it). If I actually have time, I will continue on watching it indefinitely. I sometimes couldn't help but laughed while watching it inside the train. How embarassing... (train or car. Not sure. 車内 basically means "inside a carriage", so nowadays it can refer to both car or train)

I got so hooked on their songs as well.
「Kimi ni JUICE wo Katteageru ♡」
「Sore de mo Ikinakya Shinjau Ondo」
are the ones I really like in particular ☺

Group Tamashii also got featured in THE FIRST TAKE Youtube channel. Minagawa-san is so ridiculously amusing in that video, I hope you can give it a watch. It'll make you happy!!

Alright, going back to the topic,

Me and some members who went to watch the stage play got to understand what a "Theater" is.
It feels like it is some kind of hobby that adults like, so I feel like the standard increased.
That's why, hearing someone who said「I went to watch a stage play for the first time!」for this stage play because of me performing in it really makes me happy.
(Let's refer to the "Theater" here as a form of art instead of a location)

Expressing the greatness of the "Theater" to those who don't usually watch it is one of the big role given to me by the people from Otona Keikaku. I hope I was able to fulfill that role even for just a tiny bit!



So, regarding things I am looking forward to right now~

大パルコ人④ MAGIC OPERA「Ai ga Sekai wo Sukuimasu (Tadashi Onara ga Demasu)」
written and directed by Kudo Kankuro-san, and will star Arakawa-san (one of her co-star in her stage play). I already told him that I will certainly come to watch! ☺
Can't wait!
It will begin in August, so pretty soon I guess...!!
(Not sure is the romanization for 大パルコ人 is "Dai PARCO Hito" or "Dai PARCO Jin" so I leave it at that)

「PA・RAPAPANPAN」also!
It will feature Matsu Takako-san, Minagawa-san, and Murasugi-san.
The director is Matsuo Suzuki-san. It seems that the story is about crossing between the real-world and a world of a novel with Christmas Eve as its setting...!!


Maybe I'm the one who got hooked up to the "Theater" the most.
Watching it is also enjoyable.

I will treasure this pamphlet with every co-stars signs written over it.


I guess that will be all.


Soon, I will update the blog again to talk about Matsumura-san's graduation concert and the senior I love (Momoko, I guess).
Please wait for a little while.


Well, since the stage play has ended, I wonder should I go to get a haircut! *excited



Well then ( ¨̮ )
That is all from Rei.

Comments