CDTV LIVE! LIVE! Starting from 9 PM (Seimiya Rei) - June 14th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/06/061895.php)

Good evening!
Seimiya Rei here!

I've decided to keep on updating my blog every Monday, and this would be the 3rd-week of it!
Last week, my phone was unusable that I couldn't update it!!
This week I'm sending it from my tablet!


CDTV LIVE! LIVE! will be broadcast from 9 PM ☺

For the first time we will perform the full version of「Zenbu Yume no Mama」.
Also, there will be a medley of 「Girl's Rule」and 「Hadashi de Summer!」!


I'm doing preparations at the moment.
I'm so happy because Ikuta-san complimented me about this top that I'm wearing... ♡



Today, I took pictures of the other 4th-gen members who is going to perform together with me today.

I took their pictures as cute as possible ( ¨̮ )


Ayametan



Mayutan



Shakuchan



Kakki~chan



Well then, be seeing you real soon!!
Later then.


Rei

Comments