A Million Times (Seimiya Rei) - May 31st, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/05/061710.php)

First of all, announcements!

On Wednesday, June 2nd, from 20:00, I will appear on 「Miracle 9」together with Minagawa Sarutoki who co-starred along with me for in the stage play!!
Everyone, please come watch and think about the answers together ♪
(Miracle 9 is a quiz TV program)

Next, the music video of「Zenbu Yume no Mama」has been released.

We received this song back during our promotional activities for the 26th Single. I was itching to have you all listen to it!
I really like the song.



The costume is also really pretty.



Me and Ayame-chan took each other's picture. ☺


We took it while saying 「うちらさいつよ~」
(I don't get the context, since I believe it should be some kind of slangish word. うちら should mean "We", but I'm not sure about the さいつよ. Unless, she actually meant うちら最強 (さいきょう), as in "We are the best", which is a recent trend in instagram / twitter)



There's a part in the choreography that I really like, where I'm paired together with Momoko-san.
I wish we can perform it again soon... ♡

My position is in symmetry with Takayama-san, so there are parts where we are singing together!
Being in the symmetrical formation with Takayama-san feels comfortable.
Make sure you look that part up as well.


The girls who received parfait for treats and fooling around by piling them up. Hehe



Saku-chan who is putting on earrings ♡  Cuutte



For the music video this time, we had the same director and stylist who did 「I see...」☺

The clothes that everyone is wearing (in the MV) are also cute, so please have a look.
I'm also putting on a big flower hair ornament!



Well then, that would be it for this week!
It's Monday!! Let's do our best for this week!!!

Rei 


Comments