It's Sunny! (Seimiya Rei) - May 24th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/05/061627.php)

Hello.
I guess it has been a while (since I wrote the last blog).

Seimiya Rei here.


First of all,

thank you very much for the
#乃木坂9thバスラ4期生ライブ !!!!
(Nogizaka46 9th Birthday Live - 4th-gen Live)

Did you have a good time watching it at your home...?

In that Live, for the first time 4th-gen performed by ourselves with plenty of songs that originated during the era of our seniors, such as「Nigemizu」,「Ookami ni Kuchibue wo」, 「Nichijou」, 「Namida ga Mada Kanashimidatta Koro」and many other. It was my dream to perform those songs, so it made me really happy.

There were performances with geta (wooden flip-flops) and wakasa (traditional Japanese umbrella), also with the glowing gloves. The practice was quite hard, it took a lot of our strength and time. However, it was fun since somehow it felt like a festival. We all worked hard together!!!

The 4th-gen's new song, 「Nekojita Chamomile Tea」, is such a nice song and really pleasant to listen to. For the dance, I'm positioned symmetrically with Ayame-chan! Do check out our singing part as well ♪


Let's talk about the Unit Corner ♡

The 4 of us, Yakubo, Kakehashi, Kuromi, and Seimiya performed 「Nidome no KISS kara」!!
The cutesy choreography and costumes made us look way brighter and cuter than usual☺


I wonder if I managed to do the wink at the chorus.



Also,
4th-gens got the chance to perform 「I see...」on Music Station!!!!!
Thank you very-very much.
A new costume was made for that occasion. We all really enjoyed it ☺


I couldn't decide whether to put the hair band or not until the very end, and ended up putting it on!!

I'm not the type who often wear hair accessories, so this was kinda unusual to see...?

Ayame and Rei are featured on the Weekly Young Jump magazine, in which Asuka-san is featured on the cover ☺. I can't help but smiling all the time since morning while having the photoshoots together with Aya-chan and the staffs that I liked. It was such a enjoyable day we were having. I'm glad the two of us got to wear sailor suits~



This is totally unrelated, but if I remember correctly, think this was from 2 years ago when we went to see the Sailor Moon stage play!


My Ayachanyon.
There are just too many pictures of her inside my folder, so next time I'll show you another one☺
(I don't get what the "yon" supposed to mean aside from purposely making it sounds cuter... but anyway... >_<)



Recently, I've been doing rehearsals for the stage play almost every day.
Thoughts like「Is this correct?」,  「I certainly can't do it」, keep on coming. I wanna do better, but it feels like I don't know what to do to improve it.
But even so, every time I'm always get excited whenever I go for the rehearsal.

The script is gradually getting finalized. Having it seems like written by everyone in the process is such a nice feeling.
It is just less than 1 month remaining until the D-day.
Honestly, I don't know how good my performance can be, so by giving my 100% in the practice every day, I hope I can keep improving.

The stage play will be held in the Honda theater.
Please come to see it.



Although the broadcast will be sometime this week, but just in case I will say that together with Matsuo on NogiDan, there is one challenge that we are facing, so I want to continue doing my best for it as well. (Nogizaka ni Soudan da!, her radio program with Matsuo Miyu) 

Do listen to it on Friday 20:30~ ☺



Miria-san and Junna-san,
both are kind, everyone's beautiful big sister, cool, compassionate, gorgeous, just gorgeous.
I don't have much courage to start a talk with them, but at times I envied seeing Mayutan and Seira get along with them, , ,
I wonder whether I can have the chance to talk with them again?
I hope I can cherish the remaining short moment that I have with them.

You know, there is the Under Live as well!!!!
I will watch it for sure!!!! Everyone, let's enjoy it together!!


Thank you for your good work for this Monday.
Make sure to keep your spirit up and hope you can have a good time this week as well! Later!


Rei

Comments