Are You Still Awake!! (Seimiya Rei) - April 28th, 2021

(original blog : https://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/04/061363.php)

Hello.
This is 4th-gen's Seimiya Rei ☼

How's are you doing?


The Sakura flowers have already fallen, but the「UTB」magazine vol.302 in which I did photoshoot during the full bloom is on sale!!!


Although those two pics were taken by my manager just using my phone's built-in camera, the sun was shining brightly on that day such that the pictures got really beautiful colors. I really like them ☺


Next, thank you very much for Nogizaka Skits LIVE the other day!!

It was quiet nerve-wrecking to perform skits Live, but in between all the skits we have done, it was the most fun. Did all of you who watched it feel that atmosphere too...?!

Also, there's another thing that I want to say!!!
In the end, I am sure that I was not making any mistake!!!! www
(IIRC Morita from Saraba Seishun no Hikari was complaining about Rei and Sayaka making mistakes on their lines during the Live)

For about one and half a year, we did「Nogizaka Doko he」and「Nogizaka Skits」together with Saraba Seishun no Hikari-san.
One and half a year is about more than half of the time us 4th-gens have been in Nogizaka46.
It makes me a bit sad (that the shows are ended).

I'll do my best to be able to work together with the two of Saraba Seishun no Hikari.
I hope someday, after several years have passed, those members and the two of Saraba can go doing some kind of willy-nilly location shooting just like during Nogizaka Doko he.

I'm also thankful for the time we can spent with the 3rd-gen during the Live performance.


Beautiful girl.


Moving on,

On YTV, May 1st (Sat), 0:54 PM~
4th-gen will be performing on KAMIOTO - Kamigata Ongakusai -
We'll perform Out of the Blue and one other song! ☺

Look forward to it!!!!!!


Every week on Friday at Tokyo FM, 20:30-21:00,
I'm doing a radio show together with Matsuo Miyu!
Please have a listen and enjoy it!


Well then, see you later (*´˘`*)♡
From Rei



Just one recent stuff,
I'm really into the drama「Omameda Towako to Sannin no Motoo」,,,
It is just so good.
The script made by Sakamoto Yuuji-san, just like in「Quartet」and 「anone」and other dramas, are really amusing. It is just soooo good.
Being able to watch another serial drama~~
Nothing can outmatch this happiness.

I really love it.



Well then, that's about it for today. (second goodbye, kek >_<)

Lately, I can't get myself over this phone's camera!
The picture quality is just so good!!
However, images taken indoor somewhat get a bit dark.
I want to master how to use it better.


↑ Today's selfie

Comments