Rei Here (Seimiya Rei) - February 8th, 2021

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/smph/2021/02/060014.php)

Hello.
Seimiya Rei here!

I was able to perform in many music programs (on TV( ¨̮ )
Thank you very much.

Counting from the start of this year, I performed in CDTV LIVE! LIVE!, BUZZ RHYTHM02, MUSIC FAIR, MUSIC STATION.

This picture was back during the performance in M-Sta (Music Station).


It's the letter "M". Did you get it?


I got the half-bun hairdo!!!!
Have a look~


This week, at February 13th (Sat),
I'll perform in NHK's [Shibuya No Oto], from 24:05 - 24:35 ♪

Also,
for the NHK [Utacon] that was supposed to be aired Live at February 2nd, due to emergencies the recorded version is scheduled to be broadcasted at February 23rd (Tue).

It's not cancelled but just getting postponed. Although it's still quiet a while before the airing, please look forward to it!!


People asked me, "Are you getting nervous when performing at music programs?". I guess I'm the not so nervous-type... On the other hand, I'm getting nervous in variety shows since you will never know what will happen next  ߹߹

I love to sing and dance, so I always enjoy performing in music shows and Lives!!


✿┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✿

The Online Meet & Greet for the 26th Single has finally started~!!!
I guess it's not the atmosphere you are used to, but I believe many people are getting OK with it and enjoying already 

Yesterday, I decided on a theme for each different slot www
It was fun ( ´艸`)


This one is for the "bread-shop owner" theme.

(Thank you for everyone who came to buy the breads. I love steamed bread, and also fluffy plain breads!)


I tried to bundled-up my hair together ♡

(The purpose is to show how the swinging earrings)


On Thursday this week, there will be the National Online Meet & Greet for the 26th Single ♪
I'm looking forward to seeing you ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )

On Saturday, there will be the Individual Meet & Greet as well. Have you all prepared for it? www
Thank you for always wanting to know Rei better; asking about dramas that I like, actress, songs, things about food etc (*´꒳​`*) (she thank people to always preparing questions for her, but I just interpret it in terms of the nuance here.)
I'll be waiting!

✿┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✿

I'll just answer 3 questions for now!!!

① Which Nogizaka46 song that Rei-chan often listens to???
Atarashii Kafun ~ Musical [Mishiranu Sekai] yori?
Tender Days
Kumo ni nareba ii

② Rei-chan, do you like movies~?
I watch a lot of dramas and movies!
The ones I really loved are those like [I Want to Eat Your Pancreas] and [Last Letter]. I also like comedies!
I like the atmosphere in movies or dramas made by Yukisada Isao-san or those with screenplays by Sakamoto Yuji-san.
If we're talking about something recent, it is something like [The Cinderella Addiction], [Subarashii Sekai], or [Soulfull World] to name a few (*´`)

Also for dramas this season, I'm watching [Tengoku to Jigoku] and [Uchi no Musume wa Kareshi ga Dekinai].
I don't really have time to keep up with the others... *cries

③ Which song do you like from the entire 4th-gen songs?

I guess it is [4-ban Me no Hikari].
I'm always treasuring the part when I'm singing together with Yuna.
It's full with memories.


I'm staying healthy as always.
Everyone, please take care of your health too.
It's important to sleep early!!!!! (o... okay... I'll consider it >_<)

Bye then!!!

Rei

Comments