INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - February 9th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37799)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

It's already February~! How fast!

Speaking of which, I remembered back when I was still a student,
the teachers told us these words~
「1月は行く, 2月は逃げる, 3月は去る」
("Ichigatsu wa Iku, Nigatsu wa Nigeru, Sangatsu wa Saru". Literally it's something like "January goes, February runs away, March leaves". It's just somekind of idiom on how time seems to pass so fast in between January and March. It is also a word-play because the name of the month and the verb in Japanese starts with the same syllable. *the more you know...)

I must make the most of each and every day!

It's already passed, but I wished I was able to participate in the Mame-maki during the Setsubun day~!
(Setsubun is celebrated in February 2nd, which marks the last day of winter, meaning the next day spring is the start of spring. You can read in detail about it and Mamemaki here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setsubun. I personally participated on Mamemaki last year, and it can hurt quiet a bit should you got hit on the head >_<)


Today, February 8th, from 24:15~
I will show up in the continuation from the last week's [Shikujiri Sensei  Ore Mitai ni Naru Na!!] in TV Asahi!

I took DAINOJI-sensei's class! (DAINOJI is a name of a comedy duo)
It was really funny. Seeing how good their relationship as a duo really moved me!

Thank for such an amazing class!


I'm so happy that I got to receive the textbook that was used during the class!

Please give it a watch!


Well then, that's about it for today.

Thank you for reading up until the end.


Bye-bye~🦒

Inoue Rina

Comments