A Trip to the Sky (Seimiya Rei) - January 24th, 2021

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/01/059862.php)

Hello.
Seimiya Rei here.

Through the cooperation of [Ohatsuchan] and JAL, I was able to experience being a flight attendant and airline ground staff.

During the meeting, I just gave it a try to ask for it, but I didn't think that it is actually possible to do. It was such a valuable experience.


This is the ground staff uniform! (personally I like this better than the flight attendant one, since the blouse is more fitted for her)


Please look at the pictures (*´˘`*)

I boasted about it right away to my big sis. I also showed it to my childhood friend. FuFuFu
Both of them said "How lucky you are! That's wonderful."
(seems like using FuFuFu is her new habit now >_<)



You can watch it through Hikari TV・dTV Channel ✨
You can watch the recording up until February 6th, so please make sure that you watch it~!!

Through this link

Also, the B.L.T. March edition where us five got featured on the cover has been released!

#AyameCamera

She took it in between the photoshoot.

It was such a cheerful and fun photoshoot.
I believe you can even feel that vibe through the pages in the magazine...! www

The long-interview was about the things happening behind the scene of 4th-gen Live and things about the 4th-gens ourselves. We talked a lot about those so please take your time to read them too.


For those who buy it through Seven Net Shopping, you can choose 1 out of 5 types of post-cards ⸜(* ॑ ॑* )⸝

From here

I got my hair styled in a cute-manner


I talked about it in the mobame that people told me this costume looks like Ema's from "The Promised Neverland".
My spirit was high up that day ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )


There are lots of pictures I want to share (*´˘`*)
I will write another blog next time


Bye then! That's all from Seimiya Rei!

Comments