Dore ka Hitotsu wo Kiritotte THUMBNAIL ni Shiyou, Toriaezu Ima no Tokoro wa (Seimiya Rei) - January 22nd, 2021

(see the end of the page for explanation regarding the blog title)

Hello (*´˘`*)
This is Seimya Rei who's staying alive with sweet potatoes, oranges, and strawberries.

Together with Sayaka-chan, we took each other's pictures using a roll film camera 🙂
I want to show it right away so today I updated my blog as well!!


Jyaaann

Kagami Mochi (traditional Japanese new year decoration. Usually it got an orange on top)

The no-smile version too (*´˘`*)

A while ago, us 4th-gens spent a lot of time talking together. It was such a wonderful moment.
I just can't stop thinking how I love them all, FuFuFu

Yuna showed us a picture of when she is wearing her school uniform which is apparently for the last time ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )
That's right, she's already a 3rd-grader in high-school. She'll graduate soon *cries*

Sayaka-chan!!!


Girlfriend material, right?

She's my Sayaka. All of you, please don't say that "She's my Sayaka-chan", because she's 4th-gen's one and only Sayaka-chan. (such a roundabout way to say it >_<)


It's kind of out of the blue, but...
for some reason I'm easily getting hungry...


I become taller again!!
I'm 164.3 cm now!!
Shorter than Yuri-chan, but taller than Seira!!
We're 164 cm buddies!!

Announcement

◯Jan 22th (Fri)
[BLT] magazine, March edition
Endou, Kaki, Seimiya, Tamura, Tsutsui

The five of us are featured on the cover.
It was such a fun photoshoot. It was the first time for me to be photographed by Hosoi-san, the cameraman, so I really want you to have a look!

◯Jan 27th (Wed)
Radio [Recomen!]
Tamura, Seimiya, Hayakawa

We're joining on Recomen! where Mayutan is a regular.
I'm getting excited already about it now! I really look forward to it!

◯Jan 30th (Sat)
[Monthly ENTAME] magazine
Sato Kaede-san, Mukai Hazuki-san, Kaki, Seimiya, Tsutsui

I got a solo gravure section.
The warm croquette I ate at the shopping street was delicious. I also rode a bicycle along the bank! (bank as in river bank, but I'm not sure whether she meant river bank or something else)
Please have a look!

Also,
We will be having the 9th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE!!

This will be the 3rd time for 4th-gen to perform in BIRTHDAY LIVE. The stage is always full of memories. This year, it will be in the form of Live streaming, but I'm thankful that we can still do it and want to deliver the best performance I can give.

Feb 22nd, The eve festival (as in the night before birthday / birthday eve, but I don't know whether it's natural to say that or not in English >_<)

Feb 23nd, LIVE Day


1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th-gens separate LIVEs schedule have yet to be decided, but I will inform you later.

Make sure to spare your time for these 2 days...!!
Well then, everyone, until we meet again (*´˘`*)


Bye-bye


Seimiya Rei
[title translation: "Let's make one of these as the thumbnailーthis one right here for now"]

[title explanation: It is part of the lyrics in the 1st chorus of the song "115万キロのフィルム" by Official Hige Dandism / Higedan (btw, the one that I always sing in Karaoke as well >_<). While it can be related to the blog content today which is about taking photos with Sayaka, it might also be related to the movie "Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare" which was released recently. The song is used as theme song for the movie, and the movie is starred by Hamabe Minami, which Rei is a fan of.]

Comments