Let's Watch the MV Together 🙂 (Seimiya Rei) - January 20th, 2021

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/01/059800.php)

Hello.
Seimiya Rei here!!

The music video for 4th-gen's song, [Out of the blue], has been released ⸜(* ॑ ॑* )⸝

I guess some of you watched it already. That's perfect.


It is an MV where pillow fight becomes an actual battle, but I there are several points that I personally want to let you know, so I wrote it down!! FuFuFu
Let's watch it together along with reading this blog~~


First, let's start from the things that I like!

0:13
The part where Ayamen and Yuna are practicing their dance ♥
It's so cuteeee *smile*

0:22
The screen showing Seira's dance video uploaded on TikTok
Pay attention to the numbers on the right ( ¨̮ )

1:09
Seimiya who gets angry and knocks both Mayutan and Seira off.
Be sure to see how my eyes look real (angry) from the start ⭐
(Right from the start of that scene, I was truly angry. I'm not good at acting, so I challenged myself to put my emotion in the "angry" mode)
(tl-note : you know, this sounds like a roundabout way for her to say "My acting was good, right?" >_<)

1:29
Profile view of Seira's face.
She's so pretty. I can't stop looking at her.

1:31
Seira's pillow is so strong. Her form was great too.
Such power...!!!
(I was surprised when I heard that "Seimiya-san will break the walls apart" during the first meeting. I ended up breaking the wall www)

1:35
Such a great expression from Matsuo Miyu. I really like that shocked face. I screenshot it right away www

1:43
Aya-chan looks about to cry.

2:09
Look at Ayame-chan around this part. She's the fluffy girl at the bottom-left. ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )

2:27
Mayutan and Rei are on the same team, 
even though I knocked Mayutan off at the very start... www
Seems like we had a truce in between our fights.

2:41
Uh, that peculiar running form.

3:39
This is my favorite part.
Dealing the final blow on those who already fell down.
(I don't even know who was I even attacking)

4:18
Seira's face when she got cornered is so great. It's so great how she can act just with her face!!!!!
(yeah, somehow she doesn't say "expression" here but literally "how the face acts")

4:38
I want you to look at everyone's sleep-deprived face, each one of them!
The make-up artist and the director were so particular about it. "Make her more panda-eyed looking", "remove the color on her lips", , www
I LOL'ed looking at Sayaka's messy hair (≧▽≦)

5:39
Yuna-chan~~~♥♥♥
I wanna take you here!!!! So cuteeee
 (I might have mistaken the nuance, but it sounds something like Rei wants take Yuna home for herself)

5:47
Dance for the chorus.
Everyone, try to copy the movement as well.
(Apparently it's not exactly a cat-punch, but the choreography is just that similar to a cat-punch!! www, try it out)

By the way, the sleep-deprived Rei got her fringe up.
It got shot on-screen for just a brief moment, so don't miss it!!!

(the panda got drawn all over www)


Those were the things that Rei personally likes
Good!


Do watch it a lot, and discover new things!
Perhaps there are things that I missed as well...??

Sunflower!!! (that sure is out of the blue >_<)

Bye then
By the way, on the online meet & greet (individual talk session) starting from next week, we can talk together!!!
I believe you all also have been waiting for it as well, right? FuFu ♥

Look forward to it!!


Seimiya Rei

Comments