Morning Glow (Seimiya Rei) - January 7th, 2021

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2021/01/059673.php)

Hello 🙂
This is Seimiya Rei.

Recently, I ate too much oranges that my eyes are turning orange (colored) as well, so at the moment I am holding back to eat them ߹߹
Today Mayutan and the others also said the same thing www
It reached the instep as well (top side of her foot turning orange too)!!! I'm shocked!!!

"If it was strawberry, maybe I'll turn pink!" that I'm vigorously eating those. It's so delicious. I couldn't stop.


This was when I wore a light blue one-piece as a part of the costume.
I think it's kind of rare...?

Next,
The pictures for the CD jacket of the 26th Single [Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru] has been revealed!!!
There are 5 types in total!
  • Limited edition for initial release 〈Type-A〉~〈Type-D〉
  • Standard edition

This time, it is made with the image of morning glow. The set for the photoshoot was so beautiful and large, it got me hyped.
By the way, if you connect all the CD jackets from Type A up to the standard edition, you can see how the sky is gradually comes to a dawn. Do try to connect them as well (o´è‰¸`)
(so basically buy all types eh... :D. Also, this would be a nice CD jacket if Kitagawa Yuri is in senbatsu 😄)

I am featured in the standard edition, so try to find me out.
(kinda dissapointed if she's not featured at all in the Type-A~D version, given she is part of senbatsu this time)


I suddenly thought about what did I do around this time last year~ When I looked back into my Camera Roll, apparently I went to Kamakura along with a friend from my hometown ߹߹

There is this video where we seemed to be having a lot of fun. I hope I can go again someday.

I am deeply grateful for the people who are fighting everyday (due to the COVID-19 pandemic). I also give my best to do things that I can do, and hoping that someday things will go back to normal.
My job is to make you all happy!!!
Even for just a small bit, I hope that I can give happiness in your life.

I wish the situation will improve as soon as possible.


I'll let you peek for just a little bit


My eyes are closed in this one though ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )


Thank you for reading today's blog 🙂

Oh, right!!
I did a photoshoot for B.L.T. magazine!!

I can't give you any information yet though, but look forward to it~~
It has been a while since my last photoshoot with B.L.T. magazine. It was a lot of fun!!!!!
I kept on smi~~~~~~~~ling throughout the photoshoot.
(It's nice that she's keep on getting such kind of modelling works, since becoming a model is her dream... at least that's what she said last year >_<)

Having my work in 2021 begins with such a delightful photoshoot makes me believe that 2021 will be a great year!!!
I believe in that!!


Well then everyone, take care of your health.
Stay in a good shape.


Seimiya Rei

Comments