Wishing for Lots of Smiles this Year (Seimiya Rei) - January 1st, 2021


It's the year of 2021!
Happy new year!

This is Seimiya Rei!
I'll do my best as well this year!

Going straight to the point,
thank you for yesterday's Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

I was on the left-side of the staircase right in the middle. Did you find me...? (YES!) Compared to last year's, I got into the shots more oftenly. Hopefully you can see the results of all the practices I did. (*^-^*)

I was so happy when I heard that all members of Nogizaka46 will perform this year. I was quiet nervous since we will perform the "Route246" that I barely performed before at all, but I was looking forward to it.

I feel like changing the costume also changes the impression you get from the song. (*´˘`*)

The costume themed Kou () from Kouhaku (紅白, lit. mean "deep red and white") was so elegant, gorgeous, and beautiful.

The moment when everyone was captured together on the screen was so instense!! Nogizaka is really amazing!

TaaDaaa

Full body ver.1

ver.2


I want to put lots of effort in 2021.

Last year (she wrote "this year", but I think it was a mistake) I got various jobs to do. Each one of it was an enjoyable and happy moment, and I treasured them all. I will do my best to get the opportunity for lots of jobs as well this year!

Up until now I was desperately doing things in front of me frantically. This year, I want to put more effort to properly preparing to face all the jobs one by one.
From now on I want to surpass my limits, so that I can keep continuing on without regrets, such as lack of preparations, or not much effort.

Also, I keep on forgetting where I put my stuffs in many places. I want that to fix that as well (T_T)


I wish the year 2021 will be full of good lucks.
I will give my very best as well.

I hope this year will be a blissful one for all of you (*´˘`*)
I hope this year I can meet you in person, having concerts, talking about lots of things in person and hugging the fellos members thightly.

I'll do my best each and every day with those wishes in mind.
Along with the wishes that this year will be a year full with smile and laughter, in this blog today I chose to post these pictures with big-big smiles that I don't usually do (o^^o)


With that, may we have a blissful year ahead~!!!!!


Getting nervous before the performance...


P.S.

I ate this soba that I got from Saku-chan right before the start of the new year ☺️
It's chewy and really delicious!
Got some fried shrimp toppings as well (/ー▽ー)/フフフ


Comments