3-Nen-Me no Debut, Finally, , , (・ω・) (Kato Shiho) - January 22nd, 2021

(original blog : https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/37552)

Good evening!
This is Kato Shiho from Hinatazaka46 🐻


It's been a while since I get to wear the uniform, so I took a selfie!!!
I love the sky-blue color~ ☁☁

Everyone!!!

Finally, Hinatazaka46's first documentary movie,
[3-Nen-Me no Debut] Blu-Ray & DVD Box has been released ✨
(lit. The 3rd-year Debut)


Toshi-chan also got one!!

All the things happening between the moment when we all became idols up to this point are contained inside it.
This movie is full of the vibe that only Hinatazaka46 can give!

Members are supporting each other and managed to overcome things this far. There are things that we regret, but also lots of scenes that are moving. Members that were messing around are shown as well and there are lots of funny scenes! Being around the other members is really fun.

Regarding my recommended scene, it would be the scene where Watanabe Miho is acting like our stretching instructor!
The scene ended real fast, so please check it out in the DVD! www

There are too much of other things that worth watching. Perhaps, you might feel moved a lot the first time you watch it, but after watching it multiple times, you will that there are lots of members doing funny things, or things that you will gradually notice!!

That's why, I hope all of you Ohisama will watch it many-many times. Please tell me if you find any interesting scenes 🤣


The Blu-ray & DVD BOX also comes with a bonus!
173 minuts of the Director's Cut, full version 😂☀

Check the official website for details


I'm really thankful for such a wonderful work.

I believe when I become a grandma and watch this DVD again, I will think how glad I was for being an idol during my life~

It will be our treasure for life!!

Everyone, please check it as well!
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu 🙇‍♂️ (please buy it >_<)


Thank you for reading up until the end (・ω・)

Katoshi

Comments