I Want To Drink Butterbeer (・ω・) (Kato Shiho) - January 19th, 2021

(original blog : https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/37522)

Good evening!
This is Kato Shiho from Hinatazaka46 🐻


Congratulations to Kyoko for the release of her 1st photobook, [Totteoki no Koibito]~!
It is released today, January 19th!

It is such a wonderful photobook, full of Kyoko's personality. I hope it can reach a lot of people~!!

Everyone, please get it as well!
I'm sure it will get you thrilled and cheer you up ☺


My schedule for tonight!

Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Kumi, and me, Kato, will show up in [Hanamaru Daikichi & Chidori no Teppan Itadakimasu!] broadcasted from 10 PM tonight ✨✨

There will be footages shown in which we recreate moments that made us love-struck! (in the past I guess... or maybe even recently >_<)

It was the first time for me to have someone else act as me. It makes me happy!

The show will start tonight from 10 PM!
Everyone, please watch it ☀


After that, from 23:40, it is the Tuesday's [RECOMEN!]~!!

Tonight I will join remotely as well!
It's a bit sad though!

Before and after the show, there will be handwritten messages from Toshi-chan.
Also, during the show, Angora Sonchou-san (the male from Nyanko-Star comedy duo) will tweet about the program on RECOMEN! official Twitter!!

Check the Twitter as well~!!


I'm waiting for lots of your messages!


Listen to tonight's broadcast as well 🐮🐮 (just another yoroshiku onegaishimasu)


Thank you for reading up until the end (・ω・)

Katoshi

Comments