Hinachoi (・ω・) (Kato Shiho) - January 9th, 2021

(original blog : https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/37412)

Good evening!
This is Kato Shiho from Hinatazaka46 🐻


Tonight at 22:30, I will appear on [Hinatazaka Desu, Chotto Ii Desu Ka?], which is broadcasted in HIKARI TV and dTV Channel.

The reporters this time are us three, Sasaki Kumi, Tomita Suzuka, and me, Kato Shiho!

Surprisingly, the guests are PEKOPA-san 😻😻 (Japanese comedian duo that are raising in popularity quiet recently)
I got to hear a lot of things from PEKOPA-san who I really like!

Even though PEKOPA-san are very busy, they always treat us nicely whenever we meet. They also did funny stuffs before the shooting begins. I respect them!
Hearing Shoupei-san's laughter and looking at Shoinji-san's face also put me at ease!
(the members of Pekopa. Shoinji is especially known for his emo-style make-up, combined with a hilarious facial expressions and weird movements)

Everyone, please check out tonight's Hinachoi 🙇‍♂️




Thank you for reading up until the end (・ω・)

Katoshi

Comments