I Managed to Escape! (・ω・) (Kato Shiho) - January 2nd, 2021

(original blog : https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/37351)

Good evening!
This is Kato Shiho from Hinatazaka46🐻



Tonight, Higashimura Mei and me, Kato Shiho, will appear on "Nigedashichuu~ HUNTER Shugeki Sakusen~" (also known as "Run for Money" in English), which will be broadcasted from 6:30 PM on Fuji TV ✨✨

"Nigedashichuu" is a TV program that I like to watch back in my childhood.
The fact that now I am becoming the escapee this time... I just can't express how exciting it is!!!
(she used the words 感激感無量 which I think can't be translated directly to English)

Thank you very much for having me on the show 


I am not the type that will proactively do some exercise, but either due to instinct or something I inherit from my ancestors, during the (shooting of) "Nigedashichuu" I realized that I like to move around!

I was so scared during "Nigedashichuu" that my heart was thumping like crazy, but it was really fun!

It felt reassuring since fellow member Higashimura Mei was also running away together 😸🍓


Mei who read the explanations about the rules thoroughly 😻

I might look timid (in the show), but I did give my all to run away. I'll be glad if you cheer on me and give your time to watch!

Once again, tonight from 6:38 PM, "Nigedashichuu~ HUNTER Shugeki Sakusen~" will be broadcasted!

Everyone, please give it a watch!
I'm looking forward to it 🙇


Thank you for reading up until the end (・ω・)

Katoshi

Comments