Kakudzuke CHECK (・ω・) (Kato Shiho) - January 1st, 2021

(original blog : https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/37340)

Hello!
This is Kato Shiho from Hinatazaka46🐻

Happy new year✨✨

Thank you for all of your supports in the last year!
Thanks to you Ohisama, I could give my best!

Looking forward for your continued support so that in 2021 we can make many people smile and become a group that is loved by a lot more people 🙇

The HinaJinja  (Hina shrine) has been opened in the official website!
Please come and have a visit~


Please use the Hinatazaka46 New Year LINE sound stickers as well~☀




Also, today the 3 of us, Sasaki Mirei, Kosaka Nao, and Kato Shiho will appear on "Geinoujin Kakudzuke CHECK! 2021 New Year Holidays Special" (a show about ratings / rankings of entertainers) that will be broadcasted at 5 PM on TV Asahi ✨✨

To be given the chance to appear in "Kakudzuke CHECK" really makes me happy... 😭

I might not did things perfectly, but I tried my best. Even so, I'll be really happy if you're giving your time to watch me!

Please give it a watch!


Thank you for reading up until the end (・ω・)

Katoshi

Comments