INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - January 30th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37643)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.


(This year's) January 29th was my 20th birthday!

I'm happy that many people congratulate me during meet & greet, in mobame letters, and in various other ways.
Thank you very much!

It's the same date of my birthday every year, but for some reason I was getting excited for this 20th one!

"What is my goal as a 20 years old?" is something that people often asked. Things like "Being able to drink coffee!", or "Whenever it's possible, I want to go for a trip alone!", or "Becoming an [Adult] that I imagine of!", are the answers I usually said www

While those are not necessarily bad things, I think those might not be the kind of goals that they were asking of, , ,

In the age of 20 years old, the age when we become an adult, of course I want to grow up so that I can be seen equally as an adult, but I also want to keep being honest with myself.

Without forgetting the innocence of a child, I will do my best to grow to be a strong and wonderful woman.

Please continue to support me!

Jan. 31st, from 21:00~
on MTV/SKY PERFECT TV! ON DEMAND
[Storytellers:Sakurazaka46] will be broadcasted!

All the songs from the 1st single and also [Sakurazaka no Uta] will be performed!

I hope many people will get to know Sakurazaka46's songs, and how we perform!


And after that, starting from 22:00~,
[MTV INSIDE:Sakurazaka46] will be broadcasted!
All 26 members individual interviews and other stuffs will be broadcasted.

Everyone, please give it a watch!


Well then, that's about it for today

Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye~ 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments