INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - January 22nd, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37555)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.




Those are pictures from last week's meet & greet~!
I wonder how long it was since the last time I did a half-twintail www

This week, there will be meet & greet as well on Saturday and Sunday!
I'm looking forward to it~

It's really enjoyable to talk with you all!
I will be waiting for you!

I showed up in ABEMA TV's [Shikujiri Sensei Ore Mitai ni Naru Na! Owarai Kenkyuubu] : [Let's think about the difference between GERRARDON and NELSONS]!

It was constantly funny during the entire shooting, I couldn't stop laughing!!
(she didn't get to talk much yet, but her segment with Sawabe was quiet funny. Also her expression during the butt-crack jokes 😅)

Please watch the next episode as well! (she will show up again next week, since the episode content is divided for two weeks airing)


The sailor suit I wore for the show!

Well then, that's about it for today.


Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments