INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - January 12th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37436)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Today is the Coming of Age day!
Congratulations for those who reached adulthood.

I guess this year there are many people whose ceremony for the coming of age got either cancelled or postponed. It's somewhat sad 😥

Even so, as one of those the new adults, I will give my very best to make a lot of people smile through my activities in Sakurazaka46!

In the February edition of "Monthly Entame" magazine,
I talked about Seki Yumiko and my individual PV!

Have you watched 2nd-gens individual PVs that comes along with the 1st Single?

Each of them is unique. I can't stop with the (saying/thinking) "How nice that was~" "Cute!!!" while watching them!!

Off-shots from "Koishite ♥ Rina WAVE"!





It seems like my fringe looked way thicker compared to nowadays, right? www
How nostalgic!
(supposedly 2nd-gen PVs were taken for Keyakizaka46's 9th single, which got cancelled)

Well then, that's about it for today,


This is the Rina-Rina WAVE!

Everyone, do try to mimic it!


Thank you for reading up until the end.


Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments