INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - January 7th, 2021

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37389)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

It's kind of late, but happy new year.

I hope in 2021 I can challenge myself to broaden my horizons and learn lots of things! (she used 吸収して which literally means "to absorb")
I wish that Sakurazaka46 will grow to become a wonderful group that is loved by many people.

Looking forward for your continued support this year as well!


Thank you so much for the [71st NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen]!
With all my gratitude, I gave my very best for the performance.
I hope it reached a lot of people.


The costume for Kouhaku!
It's such a cool costume!
Sakura is blooming on the sleeves 🌸





From CDTV Live! Live!
Thank you for watching!!



During the new year holiday, I was just relaxing around; reading a comic that I couldn't read for a long time and playing games www

Everyone, how did you spend your new year holiday?
Starting from (January) 9th, there will be meet & greet, so lets talk a lot ☺


Well then, that's about it for today.


Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments