Christmas Means Chicken! (Seimiya Rei) - December 25th, 2020

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2020/12/059557.php)

Hello.
Seimiya Rei here.

Today is the 25th, which means Christmas~



I ate (fried) chicken ☺︎‬
It was pretty hot so I need to blow on it (´∇`)
(I guess it's common knowledge now that fried chicken is a staple food for Christmas in Japan... due to successful marketing ploys >_<) 

Everyone, did you eat something delicious this Christmas~?

This year, I properly reserved a cake from 1 month ago which got looots of strawberries (*´`)♡
I wonder what's good for next year

Yesterday's CDTV Live! Live!



We performed the new song, [Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru] and medley of Nogizaka46 top 10 songs on the Karaoke charts 
I'm really thankful for it. I'm sure is lucky ‪‪☺︎‬

During the medley, we performed [I see...] together with the Senpai(s). They even (took the trouble to) memorized the choreography. It was a different performance of [I see...] which is different from what 4th-gens usually do.

There was also the part when I got to sing solo, so ever since the morning my heart can't stop racing~!!

Also, thank you for the 4th-gen Live.

[Out of the blue]

Congratulations Seira-chan.
I'm really inspired by Seira.
Surely Seira got some weak sides, but she is a tenacious person.
I'm always thinking how mature she is by keep on being positive, but there are also times when I see how childish she can be (www).
She's very honest and bright.
I'm sorry Seira, that I am always relying on you. But really, thank you.

It is a very nice and upbeat song, so please look forward to it!

Also, regarding that song,
together with Sato Rika-chan,
I'm singing the following lyrics, [Sonna Jiko Ken'o no Marionette],
so please have a good listen to that part as well~


Kakki greatly managed to took this picture of me who's in Hyper mode without a blur! I'm flying!

The 4th-gen Live was really fun, yet it ended real fast as well.
I learned a lot of things during it and feel that it was a Live where I managed to really grow.

Honestly, at first I didn't know how much the new 4th-gen members can dance, what are their skills, or what kind of person they are. We started in such kind of condition.

For this Live, the five of them needed to remember a lot of new choreography. The formations within the song also needed to be adjusted with the original version that our Senpai(s) did. There were also lots of complicated movements and different timings for the canonical moves. I feel really thankful for them to keeping up with us (´;︵;`)

Cherished each and every song.
Enjoy this moment to your heart's content.

Judging from the reception, it seems like many people enjoyed it. It believe all the 4th-gens are really happy about it!


I'm Seimiya Rei, the one in charge to be the Christmas Tree~~


Nogizaka46 will perform on this year's Kouhaku Uta Gassen!
Last year, [Synchronicity] was performed ☺︎‬

I really like the last year's purple-colored costume, which looks very elegant with lots of laces.
Every year, the costume for Kouhaku Uta Gassen is one thing that I look forward to the most 

This year, Nogizaka46 will perform [Route246].

I will be there at the back row. It might be very brief and out of focus, but it will be great should you concentratedly search with your eyes and able to find me there ☺︎‬

I'll do my best.


That's about it for this blog!

There are still lots of pictures that I want to share, so I will update again soon! (oh no... >_<)
Ideally it will be nice to post a new blog once a week (*´`)♡

It's been a while, so I'm sorry that this one got quiet long!!


Well then, until next time.


Seimiya Rei

Comments