Tonight As Well... (Seimiya Rei) - December 2nd, 2020

(original blog : http://blog.nogizaka46.com/rei.seimiya/2020/12/058920.php)

Hello.
This is Seimiya Rei.

A while ago,
after I got back home from work, immediately I cleaned the make-ups.
It feels refreshing ( ´ ꒳ ` )οΎ‰

Lately I find it quiet troublesome to do that I only use the no-rinse type cleanser (or wipe-off type... whatever the right term is...).
I should be taking care of it properly though...


Mochi~



Several days ago I performed at "Music Festival! Best Artist 2020".
Did you watch it‪‪ ☺︎‬?

It was the very first performance of our new song, so put my all into it. Even so, I didn't feel nervous that much and instead really looked forward to it ( ¨̮ ).

This time, the choreography for the song was made by Seishiro-san. The difficulty is high since his work emphasizes on suppleness (a.k.a. flexibility) of the body. I am working hard everyday in order to perform it better.



Aanndd~~!!
I will also perform on today's "2020 FNS Kayousai ~ The 1st Night", so please have a look.

Nogizaka's performance for "Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru" is allocated on 8 PM time slot
Don't miss it~~

Look~!!
10 kg of oranges have arrived ☺︎‬
Even though I'm living alone, I already opened the 2nd box...!

However, all of them are getting yellower now so I'm a bit troubled. What to do, what to do...
However, orange is my staple food, so I won't stop eating it...


I am bringing it to the studio today as well ( '֊' )


I like the moment when the evening sun is there while going back home from school with nobody else is around.


This year I bought this fluffy scarf which kept me warm.



Let's meet again tonight!

Seimiya Rei

Comments