INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - December 10th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36864)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Today, on December 9th (Wed),
Sakurazaka46's first Single, [Nobody's Fault], has been released!

It is also the day of Sakurazaka46's debut.

It is thanks to all of you who are supporting us, that we can make a new start as Sakuraka46.
Thank you very much.


There's these strange feelings to hear the word "debut", however I wish that people all over the world find out who Sakurazaka46 is! I wish everyone could listen to our songs! I wish we could give happiness to a lot of people!

Such kind of feelings are building up within me.

I talked about it in the Debut Countdown Live as well, but I will say it again that I really love to see the smiles of members and all of you!

I hope that those who are watching Sakuraza46 and listening to our songs will be full of smiles.

I want to be someone that can bring smile to all of you, and I wish the same for the group as well.

I am bracing myself up more than ever and will do the best in my own way as a member of Sakuraza46.


Thank you for the Debut Countdown Live yesterday!


We performed all the 7 songs that have been recorded for the 1st Single, and also the [Sakuraza no Uta] that was written by Akimoto-sensei for the sake of this day.

I performed during Karin-centered song [Naze Koi wo Shitekonakattan'darou] and [Plastic regret], and also [Sakurazaka no Uta] that was performed by everyone.

I found it hard to express both [Naze Koi wo Shitekonakattan'darou] and [Plastic regret]. I thought that I have yet to understand the meaning of the songs.
Right now, I am given the chance to perform with my utmost.
However, I have yet satisfied with my own performance and want to expand my ability to express the songs.

We are divided into 3 teams to perform the songs of the 1st Single. Every song has different vibe to it, that I believe you can see lots of different sides of Sakurazaka46.

I find it interesting how the vibe of the group can change depending on the songs!

I hope you all enjoy it.


When performing the last song, [Sakurazaka no Uta],
even though we were apart, I felt like we were connected.

Have you remembered the Sakura-pose??

When the day where everyone can gather and shout out loud in the live venue comes, I hope we all can sing it altogether.

I'm looking forward to that day.

We have just started as Sakurazaka46, but from now on I want to run up the slope along with you all.

I will do my best to make you proud of being a fan Sakurazaka46.
Looking forward for your continued support.


Well then, that will be all for today.


I will post a lot of pictures next time!
Thank you for reading up until the end.


Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments