INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - December 31st, 2020


Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

Today, I will perform at "The 71st NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen".

It is thanks to all of you who keep on supporting me that I am able to stand on such a grand stage.

Thank you very much.

And today, all members will perform "Nobody's Fault".

I'm really grateful for the staffs (for their efforts) that even in such a difficult times to have all members show up, we are able to conduct performance altogether.

I will gratefully perform with my very best, and hope that this performance can become strength for many people.

It will be broadcasted from 19:30. Please take your time to watch it!


I guess this will be my last blog in 2020!

In 2020, there were the renaming of the group, re-debut and other things. It was a year full with various experiences.

I guess there were also uneasiness within the fanbase as well.

But even in such conditions, I'm really thankful for all of you who keep on loving the group indifferently.

Thank you very much.

I hope next year the group can have more exciting things together to do with all of you.

Personally, I will work hard and improve myself, so please continue to support me in 2021!

Well then, that will be all for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina


(There were no pics in the original blog, so I just added a random one)

Comments