INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - December 28th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37192)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

I'm sorry that I posted the same image twice on my previous blog. 😅

Actually I wanted to post another picture, but oh well...

It is not my (20th) birthday yet, but on the [20 SWEET 2021JANUARY], I am featured in the "coming of age" article.
(she wrote "I'm welcoming my adulthood", but somewhat it sounded weird... Hehe)

From Sakurazaka46, there are also Harada Aoi-san and Oozono Rei-chan!
We talked that it will be great to have a coming of age party! I hope we can have it sometime soon!

I will turn 20 in just around a month!
Later on close to my birthday, I will write about my hopes and dreams as a 20 years-old.

Off-shots!

I got to wear this beautiful red Furisode! (long-sleeved kimono)
I always wanted to wear a red one!
I'm really happy about it~





The red boots are so unique and cute!
I wish I can be an elegant lady, wearing such a cool looking boots to walk around the city~



The weather was really nice! It was such an enjoyable photoshoot!
I'll be glad if you can look at the more mature side of me!

I would be glad if you have it with you. (Please buy it >_<)

Well then, that's about it for today.


Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments