INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - December 24th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/37089)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

A while ago, I played "MomoTetsu" with Yumi-chan and Hono. (Momotaro Densetsu. A long running Japanese board game series)
Usually I always lose when playing games with them, but for "MomoTetsu" I've never been defeated!

I'm telling you that since I was so happy about it!


I become the regular for the [Face Smash] show that is broadcasted through the "smash." application, starting from episode 9!

I visited the [Face Smash] club and played a lot using filters!
There is a game that is using filters and other things which are really fun!
I also found several filters that I really like 😊
Everyone, do try to play with the filters too!
[Face Smash] is also still airing, so please have a look!


On CDTV LIVE! LIVE! Christmas Special,
I was able to perform [Naze Koi wo Shitekonakattan'darou?]!

I'm so happy that I could perform the coupling song in its full version on a music show!

I'm glad that both fans and those who have yet to know Sakurazaka46 can see the various sides of Sakurazaka46!

Thank you for those of you who watched it!


With Sugai-san 🐴


Aoi-chan 
🍑


Yesterday, together with Yumi-chan, I had the last broadcast of "YuuPara" for this year! (Yuugata Paradise radio show)
Thank you for those who listened and wrote the letters!

Christmas is just around the corner! That's why there was the topic about Christmas as well on the radio. Kanada-san (the radio MC from comedian group Hannya) wore the reindeer headgear. Yumi-chan and me wore the Santa's hat and we took pictures together. The staffs also wore Santa's hat during the live broadcast. It was really fun!


Next year, please listen to "YuuPara" as well~!


Well then, that's about it for today,

Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-Bye~🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments