INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - December 19th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36979)

Hello.

This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.

[AEON Card X Sakurazaka46 MORITA CLUB Vol. 1] has been released in AEON Card's official Youtube channel!

In MORITA CLUB, RunRun (Morita Hikaru) served as the MC!
The members participating in Vol. 1 are Takemoto, Tamura, and Inoue!!

We all were having a fun conversation while eating delicious meats!
Everyone, please have a look!


The picture taken during the day of the shooting for MORITA CLUB!


I received these beautiful flowers from the AEON Card (company)!
Thank you very much!

The Vol. 2 has been broadcasted as well, so please have a look~!


The other day, I visited the Sakurazaka46 Cafe!


The foods were delicious~ (she wrote "Cafe Menu" were delicious, but that kinda sounds unnatural in English >_<)
For those who went to the Cafe, what did you eat~? (BTW I ordered the pasta and parfait for dessert :))

Please tell me your recommended menu later~!!




I got the Inokirin keychain!
I'm so happy~!

The illustrations drawn by members are made into keychains!
The one you will get is random though, so try to get the Inokirin~!


On [Ex-Taishu] magazine that was published on December 15th,
interview and photos of me together with Kousaka Marino-chan were featured!

I would be glad if you can have it with you! (please buy it >_<)


Well then, that is all for today,
Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments