INORI BLOG (Inoue Rina) - December 15th, 2020

(original blog : https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/36938)

Hello.
This is Inoue Rina from Sakurazaka46.


The Weekly Shounen Magazine that was released on December 9th
is the 4th continuation of Sakurazaka46 Matsuri!
I'm really happy about it! Thank you very much!
(Sakurazaka46 festival. The magazine basically continues to feature Sakurazaka46 as its main content)

On the meet & greet the other day, I found that many people actually already bought it.
"It was nice!", they told me so. I'm so happy!


The weather was so nice that day. The lights was so beautiful~
It was really fun!

Off-shots 📸




Here's a part of the pattern on the skirt!
It looks like someone's face~! So cute 


I would be glad if you can have it with you! (please buy it! >_<)


There was a meet & greet for the 1st Single on December 13th!
Thank you for all of you who participated!
I'm really happy that I can have talk about lots of things face to face!

Unlike the usual handshake event, I can look at the goods that are decorated around your room and look at wonderful sceneries of the places where you are at. It was really fun!

I'm sorry that due to the server problem during the 5th and 6th slot, even though you all were waiting, the event got (prematurely) ended.

For those who couldn't participate during the 5th and 6th slot, additional schedule for making it up is already planned, so please wait for the announcements.

The next event will be on December 20th!
For those who have the tickets, please don't oversleep 😆

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!





Well then, that will be all for today.
Thank you for reading up until the end.

Bye-bye 🦒


Inoue Rina

Comments